Let's do it: Rank the Jokers (probable spoilers!)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Rank all the versions of the Joker you've seen from best to worst. For me it's....

1. Dark Knight/Heath Ledger Joker -Still the GOAT in my book
2. Juaquin Phoenix Joker - Great flick and the acting was just exceptional, but at times he didn't really feel like the Joker so much as a random mentally ill person who shares the name.
3. DCAU/Mark Hamill Joker - Classic voice and a lot of classic stories. They never really gave the character much depth though.
4. Batman 1989/Jack Nicholson Joker - Good version, although he doesn't stand out as much as some others
5. 60s Joker/Cesar Romaro - Very goofy and silly version, but it was good for what they were trying to do
6. The animated "Red Hood" Joker: Pretty good version actually, although he didn't really do that much.
7. Young Justice animated Joker - Meh. He's aight but not very memorable.
8. "The Batman" animated Joker - Even less memorable than the above other than his dreads.
9. "Suicide Squad" Joker - Very, very mediocre. He seemed like an afterthought and not very scary.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
tenor.gif

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Ledger
Phoenix
Jerome from Gotham
Jack Nicholson
Romero (He was the only one who covered The Clown Prince Joker of The 50's when DC took Joker that route because United States was blaming Comics for Teen Delinquents)
Leto

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Hamill(animated joker was my childhood)
Ledger
Phoenix
Nicholson
fukk the rest