LET'S DO IT AGAIN - 2015-2016 College Basketball Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Duke brehs we suck this year:manny:

Our returning players just aren't that talented and our more talented guys are young :manny:

K playing a short rotation will fukk us this season

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Duke brehs we suck this year:manny:

Our returning players just aren't that talented and our more talented guys are young :manny:

K playing a short rotation will fukk us this season

grayson is talented, but has been too passive the last few games and just scoring in spurts although he's scoring still amost 20 a game in league play. He's been too passive and unselfish. He needs to say fukk all ya'll and gimme the damn ball and take 15-18 shots a game. He's also not drawing as many fouls as he was earlier in the year...luke regressed back to his early season poor form and had no confidence again at all. derryck isn't sure if he's a point or a scoring 1....if luke/matt hadn't stunk it up and hit 2 or 3 shots each, then we win easily. Defense wasn't the problem (although rebounding and 2nd chance points were again), the offense lost this game.

EDIT: and yes K's rotations suck. This is 3 games in 5 days, I'm honeslty surprised they were in a position to win all 3 games within the last minute. He's going to run them into the ground. As sucky as jeter and obi have been, they would be useful to at lteast have people to be mobile/muscle with roberson. We shoulda been fouling roberson on all those rebounds, dude can't shoot FTs for shyt. And just like the ND game, these orange fukkers went on a stretch where they were hitting everything. I think it was c00ney, followed by gbinje, fllowed by lydon with 3 deflating 3's in a row.

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
grayson is talented, but has been too passive the last few games and just scoring in spurts although he's scoring still amost 20 a game in league play. He's been too passive and unselfish. He needs to say fukk all ya'll and gimme the damn ball and take 15-18 shots a game. He's also not drawing as many fouls as he was earlier in the year...luke regressed back to his early season poor form and had no confidence again at all. derryck isn't sure if he's a point or a scoring 1....if luke/matt hadn't stunk it up and hit 2 or 3 shots each, then we win easily. Defense wasn't the problem (although rebounding and 2nd chance points were again), the offense lost this game.

EDIT: and yes K's rotations suck. This is 3 games in 5 days, I'm honeslty surprised they were in a position to win all 3 games within the last minute. He's going to run them into the ground. As sucky as jeter and obi have been, they would be useful to at lteast have people to be mobile/muscle with roberson. We shoulda been fouling roberson on all those rebounds, dude can't shoot FTs for shyt. And just like the ND game, these orange fukkers went on a stretch where they were hitting everything. I think it was c00ney, followed by gbinje, fllowed by lydon with 3 deflating 3's in a row.

this is all true, but fukk it. we just won a title and i'm realistic and satisfied enough to give my team a grace period. next year's team is the one i'm really expecting to do major things and contend for a title with. this year is just :manny: for me. i can fukk with a down year after winning another 'chip and losing three crucial 1st rounders (2 of whom were lottery picks) that were irreplaceable.

and dead all that missing the tournament talk, shyt ain't happening. if UNC can lose 11 games and still get a 4 seed (sidenote: the fact that, that UNC team had such a horrible record and underachieved so badly is seriously disgusting BTW. :scust:) like they did last year, then so can we, especially if Amile comes back sometime next month. the haters can keep dreaming but it ain't happening. sorry to disappoint y'all.

get ready to be hating even harder next year when giles, tatum, frank jax, delaurier and possibly bolden come down to wreck shop in the ACC.