LET'S DO IT AGAIN - 2015-2016 College Basketball Random Thoughts Thread

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
bout mothafukkin time...and fukk what ya heard, grayson allen is a lottery pick

he most likely gonna flop in the league like the rest of em. .. wish him the best tho. .. if he can specialize like reddikk did, sharpen his 3 game. ... and step up his ability to get to the paint against pros. .. then he can be an asset... time will tell. wishing him the best.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
She's a resident not a med student. She's still learning but huge difference. A neurologist. Smh.

he most likely gonna flop in the league like the rest of em. .. wish him the best tho. .. if he can specialize like reddikk did, sharpen his 3 game. ... and step up his ability to get to the paint against pros. .. then he can be an asset... time will tell. wishing him the best.

he's not the shooter that JJ was/is (how many people are though really), but he has much better tools otherwise than JJ had even as a senior. I'm most impressed with his decision making both in the spot up position and when attacking/driving into the paint. Really amazing offensive efficiency/rating for such a high usage player. Hield and he are the best 2 guards in the country; murray I consider a combo 2 (and more towards the 2 side) more than a combo 1, but I still rank hield and allen above him. I don't expect him to be a star, but if JJ can be a contributor in the league, then allen most definitely can. His style to me is a combo of ginobili/wade with a lil of harden mixed in with all the hesitations/euro steps and sticking his arms out to draw fouls. he's also a very dangerous spot up shooter when he has his feet set. Not saying he's as good as those guys, but the talent is there; he's definitely proved himself a lottery worthy level player at this point.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
coach K kept that zone going waaaaay too long. Should've switched to man early in the 2nd half. Really tentative play on the offensive end as well. I can somewhat tolerate losing on the road, but can't be losing any more at home

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Thank God we won last year :mjlol:

We suck. There's nothing really else to discuss. These boys don't know how to keep a man in front of them and honestly Amile isn't going to fix this :yeshrug: