Let’s Discuss this @Field Marshall Bradley poster defending Reddit Cac Mass Shooters

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How's he got 40k posts on this forum!?!

Spitting real shyt... challenging a motherfukka's opinion or interrupting a cathartic based narrative is an internet sin now....... so called black people mad cause I said we need the same amount of energy to deter violence in the community that occurs on the daily...... what type of nikka would be mad at that?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Spitting real shyt... challenging a motherfukka's opinion or interrupting a cathartic based narrative is an internet sin now....... so called black people mad cause I said we need the same amount of energy to deter violence in the community that occurs on the daily...... what type of nikka would be mad at that?
After this I am putting you on ignore you fukk nikka!

You came in a thread talking about a white supremacist killing 10 unarmed black people and deflected to black on black crime and absolutely disrespected the victims of the tragedy.

It was so blatant it got people looking at you like a fuxkin agent.

If there was a god, you would get stomped the fukk out for this goddamn bytchassness on the ancestors.

:pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
After this I am putting you on ignore you fukk nikka!

You came in a thread talking about a white supremacist killing 10 unarmed black people and deflected to black on black crime and absolutely disrespected the victims of the tragedy.

It was so blatant it got people looking at you like a fuxkin agent.

If there was a god, you would get stomped the fukk out for this goddamn bytchassness on the ancestors.

I did no such thing... However, you posted content from that ***** site, where you more than likely have an account, but you come over here and play like you H Rap Brown.... yall phony and been see thru.....

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I did no such thing... However, you posted content from that ***** site, where you more than likely have an account, but you come over here and play like you H Rap Brown.... yall phony and been see thru.....

I aint a fukking cracker like you. Id whoop your ass you hating piece of shyt racist CAC motherfukker.
fukk you.

You could really catch this fade.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
If it just a random white boy, without the "neo nazi" tag, would my response mean the same or less?

You're a foreign fakkit and at best a c00n chump. A man of colour :lolbron:

Nicole pulled your card hard.

I think it's pathetic for you to have accused black posters of being potential cacs for finding kitboga to be funny when you defend nazi cacs.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I aint a fukking cracker like you. Id whoop your ass you hating piece of shyt racist CAC motherfukker.
fukk you.

You could really catch this fade.

You've posted your face on here.

I've posted my face on here as well.

But this @Field Marshall Bradley Brown guy is no where to be found. Funny how he's usually the first to call everyone a cac :mjpls:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The UKac thinks he can get away with this shyt - I’m not letting up on that crakkker
White people as a whole are not afraid of blacks

always in threads laughing at some 1racist shyt directed at black people
:laff:

****** princess at 3:48 :dead:

White folks........ :smh:
Only cacs would think to say some shyt like this - the projection . Calling people pedos for not liking some white chick like he does.

I swear half the coli white and likes to play with lil white boys booties.... :smh:

Some of these responses..... :scust: straight batty boi shyt...

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Hes an big example of those who complain about getting called a c00n for speaking about crime in the community, even tho he just showed why in that thread. Its not talking about the crime, its the downplaying of/mocking/deflecting from racism/police brutality that is rampant in those threads.