Let’s Discuss this @Field Marshall Bradley poster defending Reddit Cac Mass Shooters

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
We don’t have a culture.. How can a people that had their mother tongue, religion, rites or passage, manhood and womanhood eradicated from them have an organic culture… See, you ain’t here for real discourse or discernment…. You’se a wicked bytch in here to create chaos to interrupt any type of real progress
You are not black, you’re not black American either, you digiface faggit . Wtf are you using “we” for ?
:mjtf:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That boy is in that thread about neil Patrick harris making an amy winehouse cake deflecting on rappers and black folk in general :wtf: what a sicko everytime he sees something negative his first reaction to spin it and drop some racial shyt
Facts- we all see his pattern.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He should of been banned ages ago.
@Field Marshall Bradley was banned from the site before under the @Peter Vescey name. They let him back in. He changed his name when he came back. Dude has been violating on here.

That’s the damn problem - where on a white/Jewish site can you talk about white mass murderers and talk about white on white crime on a thread about white murdered victims without catching a perma-clip? Reddit harbors these mental fuks and they come on here to antagonize. Then the whites act outraged at the mention. Any situation about cac accountability is met with defense and deflection. Him and @GPBear are infamous for this shyt.

Last edited:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I can’t tell if he’s a cac or a c00n
I still can’t @ anyone or post smilies smh ayo fieldmarshallbradley where did u grow up?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dumb mfa has multiple quotes defending the KKK and white Supremacist - I know you have nothing left to say but to post smileys
The fatherless comment is not even worth addressing....Its a silly empty reply that trends on here when nikkas have no real retort....like yourself.........

And again....You posted no Ls...cause I haven't taken any....the fact you refer to these backs and forths as "battles" lets me know you aint thinking straight......

And aint a motherfukker thing I care about on here for me to even parse my lips....let alone be salty....:dead:

And that Ferguson thread is all over the place.....and I stand by whatever I said......I did not defend the Klan at all......

The fact you think they shook of "your generation" lets me know you aint gon bust a grape.....

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I can’t tell if he’s a cac or a c00n
I still can’t @ anyone or post smilies smh ayo fieldmarshallbradley where did u grow up?
He posts in the Queen’s English using the word , colOUR and behavIOUR, criticiSE, flavOUR, So he’s from Canada or the UK. Definitely not from here.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. None of his posts are convincing
He posts in the Queen’s English using the word , colOUR and behavIOUR, criticiSE, flavOUR, So he’s from Canada or the UK. Definitely not from here.

You do know you have tried this schtick before with other posters, and failed miserably because it's simply not true and just moronic in it's entirety....... Not sure if you're a paid poster/mod that can edit posts are it's something more sinister...either way.. .you aint shyt, and full of shyt, and will never be shyt.....

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Let him answer I wanna know what he got to say
Ayo fieldmarshellbradley where did u grow up? Where does your expertise in gangs, police and racism come from?

Me? I’m from denver. Went to two hbcus. Drove chevysn lacs since the mid 90s

Talk fakkit..