Let’s Discuss this @Field Marshall Bradley poster defending Reddit Cac Mass Shooters

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You do know you have tried this schtick before with other posters, and failed miserably because it's simply not true and just moronic in it's entirety....... Not sure if you're a paid poster/mod that can edit posts are it's something more sinister...either way.. .you aint shyt, and full of shyt, and will never be shyt.....
Those Other posters ain’t here anymore that you speak of. They go out the exact same way that you do. I don’t load blank ammunition and I definitely don’t shoot without having an intended target that can’t recover.

Name names of who I failed with you lying b*stard. Be specific.

I can and I do.
  1. @Kwabena the Racist Dap Whisperer.
    Why are you supporting racist banned white posters and then tried to lie on me by saying that you didn’t?? check my avi. You dapped this racist...
    Thread by: Nicole0416_646NYC, Jul 22, 2020, 239 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

2. Thread
    Notable Quotables from Racist Poster and Film Critic @TheGodling
    ...the bus as well then so they don't have to sit in between all those racist white people. Give black people their own drinking fountains back so...
    Thread by: Nicole0416_646NYC, Mar 15, 2021, 138 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

3. Thread
    To Catch a Coli Cacator using the N word Vol. 3447098
    Introducing @jmspro who is an admitted white person talking wild reckless about black people. You know the vibe- he adopts the language and...
    Thread by: Nicole0416_646NYC, Nov 13, 2020, 86 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

4. Thread
    @Hammer, a white poster: Compilation of RACISTStatements
    @Hammer why are you making racist and stereotyped insults at black posters seeing that you are a self admitted white boy? You racist piece of cac...
    Thread by: Nicole0416_646NYC, May 5, 2020, 152 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

5. Thread
    Racist Energy - @BiscuitsandBangers Goes in on Black Responsibility butttttt... uhhhh ohhhh
    ...qualified to speak on as a white person and made passive aggressive racist digs at @BlackPearl and @gogogubari Unfortunately it was going to...
    Thread by: Nicole0416_646NYC, Jan 24, 2020, 675 replies, in forum
  6. Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those Other posters ain’t here anymore that you speak of. They go out the exact same way that you do. I don’t load blank ammunition and I definitely don’t shoot without having an intended target that can’t recover.

Name names of who I failed with you lying b*stard. Be specific.

I can and I do.
  1. @Kwabena the Racist Dap Whisperer.
    Why are you supporting racist banned white posters and then tried to lie on me by saying that you didn’t?? check my avi. You dapped this racist...
    Thread by: Nicole0416_646NYC, Jul 22, 2020, 239 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

2. Thread
    Notable Quotables from Racist Poster and Film Critic @TheGodling
    ...the bus as well then so they don't have to sit in between all those racist white people. Give black people their own drinking fountains back so...
    Thread by: Nicole0416_646NYC, Mar 15, 2021, 138 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

3. Thread
    To Catch a Coli Cacator using the N word Vol. 3447098
    Introducing @jmspro who is an admitted white person talking wild reckless about black people. You know the vibe- he adopts the language and...
    Thread by: Nicole0416_646NYC, Nov 13, 2020, 86 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

4. Thread
    @Hammer, a white poster: Compilation of RACISTStatements
    @Hammer why are you making racist and stereotyped insults at black posters seeing that you are a self admitted white boy? You racist piece of cac...
    Thread by: Nicole0416_646NYC, May 5, 2020, 152 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

5. Thread
    Racist Energy - @BiscuitsandBangers Goes in on Black Responsibility butttttt... uhhhh ohhhh
    ...qualified to speak on as a white person and made passive aggressive racist digs at @BlackPearl and @gogogubari Unfortunately it was going to...
    Thread by: Nicole0416_646NYC, Jan 24, 2020, 675 replies, in forum
  6. Coli pawg @notaPawg aka biscuits has went full circle and joined the alt right.

You are genuinely mental.... :laugh: No offense to those who are suffering from sincere mental health issues

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They still post here...... you are only here for the forum clout....... you give zero fukks about the plight of nikkas
None of those names still post here. None. Faneto. Finished. Resting in pisses amidst the coli cac graveyard of former members. Lines through their name. That’s why you can’t name any names.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Just like you won’t be by the time I’m done with you. Real soon. They all went out the same way that you are cac. Whining, passive aggressive, posting smileys, and pleading. The exact same way.
:francis::mjlol:..:sas2:
If the mods don’t do the due diligence; then escalating is next by that behind the scenes team. I love observing the violence when the shyt starts to affect your personal lives - allegedly. Not that I would know.
:wow:

Last edited:

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Especially when he can’t restrain himself from posting up his bbbbutt black on black crime fallacy on a thread about a radicalized white Supremacist who murdered black people . This is their tactic - whenever whites commit crimes against black people- it’s the attempt to reduce the racism accountability

As long as y’all keep this same energy when it’s a nikka shooting into a crowd of other poor nikkas… Won’t even get a thread made but this will get 20 plus pages

After learning that a white neo nazi brutally murdered innocent black people, why was this your response to that situation?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Field Marshall Bradley was banned from the site before under the @Peter Vescey name. They let him back in. He changed his name when he came back. Dude has been violating on here.

That’s the damn problem - where on a white/Jewish site can you talk about white mass murderers and talk about white on white crime on a thread about white murdered victims without catching a perma-clip? Reddit harbors these mental fuks and they come on here to antagonize. Then the whites act outraged at the mention. Any situation about cac accountability is met with defense and deflection. Him and @GPBear are infamous for this shyt.
OK then.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You do know you have tried this schtick before with other posters, and failed miserably because it's simply not true and just moronic in it's entirety....... Not sure if you're a paid poster/mod that can edit posts are it's something more sinister...either way.. .you aint shyt, and full of shyt, and will never be shyt.....
I’m not paid for none of this- this is purely out of respect for actual black posters - we’re not giving passes to you . at all. Damn right, I’m Fukkin sinister- pure evil- put your white ass into a Santeria spell just like I did @Buscuitsn… nv.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you’re a fcking clown. It’s really unfortunate that there’s a tree somewhere working extra hard to provide your two brain cells with oxygen

Now this definitely sound like a white boy diss..... I've planted a few trees as a young nikka ironically..... :umad: p*ssy.....