Let's discuss the true meaning behind the Bible

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Who is a Gentile and Jew according to the Bible?

Gentiles in the sense it’s used in the Bible is foreigner of Israel. So everyone who is not an Israelite is considered by them, to be a gentile.

Jew isn’t a real title but for lazy purposes refers to ONLY the tribe of Judah.

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rephrasing it won't define what you mean by 'truth'. Your original claim is false because it opposes what J's original followers, and himself, taught.​

So explain how my original post is different than what Jesus taught? Please cite actual scriptures and not 7 hour YouTube videos.

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gentiles in the sense it’s used in the Bible is foreigner of Israel. So everyone who is not an Israelite is considered by them, to be a gentile.

Jew isn’t a real title but for lazy purposes refers to ONLY the tribe of Judah.

Romans 2:28-29
King James Version
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My opinion doesn't matter. What matters are the opinions of the people J taught and those they, in turn, taught.

For instance....​

So you're Catholic?

It's funny because if you read the Bible verse Luke 17:21 from the link that you posted, you'll find this...

HOLY BIBLE: Luke 17

21 there will be no saying, See, it is here, or See, it is there; the kingdom of God is here, within you.

Even the link that you provided agrees with what I am saying. It's all love though bro! Peace!