Let's Discuss: Should Women Be Able to Force Men to Get Vasectomies?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hormonal birth control is linked to all sorts of health problems down the line. If you and your partner have had enough children, or don't want any do you think you should be allowed to force them to get a vasectomy? It's the simplest most noninvasive procedure there is for fertility. What do you think.

Hormonal birth control also has alot of benefits for alot of women as well.

My sister is an example of someone who started taking birth control before she even had sex to balance out her hormones and its a night and day difference in her health and personality even skin.

Also clearly the answer is no, no one should be able to force anyone to do anything.

Daps
This is the equivalent of asking rather or not a man should have any say in a woman having her tubes tied. There are no babies involved and this is a contraceptive issue not one where TWO parents are expecting a child. If you can't come up with a better rhetorical question that is actually applicable to the situation to back your stance then chances are you are probably wrong.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This is the equivalent of asking rather or not a man should have any say in a woman having her tubes tied. There are no babies involved and this is a contraceptive issue not one where TWO parents are expecting a child. If you can't come up with a better rhetorical question that is actually applicable to the situation to back your stance then chances are you are probably wrong.

Jesus Christ I am tired of you morons. An abortion is a MEDICAL PROCEDURE. As is a vasectomy, a kidney removal, tonsillectomy, etc. The fetus and how it got their is entirely irrelevant to the argument.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Hormonal birth control is linked to all sorts of health problems down the line. If you and your partner have had enough children, or don't want any do you think you should be allowed to force them to get a vasectomy? It's the simplest most noninvasive procedure there is for fertility. What do you think.

But what if my peen rejects that notion or the docs see it and say good made greatness down there to my particular peen to procreate we can't snip that :lupe:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: cuz I'm super effective against a vesectomy like a Pokemon game :ahh:

I got them master balls girl :shaq:

That peen is legendary too :steviej:

Don't be in here advertising :ufdup:

Giving out free samples like this is sams club :damn:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Don't be in here advertising :ufdup:

Giving out free samples like this is sams club :damn:

Scan ur SAMs card and tap the male section on this I'm sure my free sample will pop out of it
3015672-inline-s-3-freeosk-the-redbox-of-free-samples.jpg

:myman:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@bcrusaderw
I wouldn't want to be forced into something that I don't want too do nor would I force my partner cuz if I did then she has the right to force me I call it mutual respect