Let's Discuss: Should Women Be Able to Force Men to Get Vasectomies?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Hormonal birth control is linked to all sorts of health problems down the line. If you and your partner have had enough children, or don't want any do you think you should be allowed to force them to get a vasectomy? It's the simplest most noninvasive procedure there is for fertility. What do you think.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:what:
You can't force anyone to do anything.
And having a 'say' in the abortion process is just that, a say. If two people have created a baby that they were not planning for should they not have a discussion? :comeon:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:what:
You can't force anyone to do anything.
And having a 'say' in the abortion process is just that, a say. If two people have created a baby that they were not planning for should they not have a discussion? :comeon:
A say is being apart of the decision, and no you should not have a say.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People who don't want children shouldn't have unprotected sex. Discussions should be had BEFORE the woman gets pregnant, not after.
"Listen, if I get pregnant I'm keeping it and if you don't want to be involved I will take you for child support :martin:"

Real simple. Matter of fact get that shyt in writing that he agrees with that lol

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People who don't want children shouldn't have unprotected sex. Discussions should be had BEFORE the woman gets pregnant, not after.
"Listen, if I get pregnant I'm keeping it and if you don't want to be involved I will take you for child support :martin:"

Real simple. Matter of fact get that shyt in wiring that he agrees with that lol
Facts. If its a significant other, it should be a conversation . If its a jumpoff situation, contraception. Period.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Real simple. Matter of fact get that shyt in wiring that he agrees with that lol
I agree with this:

Yet a proper comparison to a vasectomy would be a woman getting her tubes tied and not an abortion.