Lets discuss people on link cards, food stamps, EBT, etc

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
see this shyt all the time. what's worse is they can get cash back off the link. and now they can use it at restaurants and fast food joints? how u gon be eating restaurant food off public assistance?????

or what about when they get so much link they out there with a gang of steaks, shrimp, lobster, and crab in they cart???? :rudy:

GTFOH

Maybe they should just go through you to figure what they can and can't buy :lupe:

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
:whoa: Brehthren..

Admittedly, yes I hate to see an obvious abuse of the SNAP, stamps, link etc. I look at that shyt with same :scusthov: as I do Nasty looking twerk girls. That's ratchet, but thats your problem. The media and cac news will use the lie that it's niccas abusing it, it's killing the economy, and all that. Both of these lies are the exact opposite. Whites use it more and it actually boosts the economy....stoopid ass muhfukkas. :ohhh:

Need to focus on the abuse of corporate, tax evasion by rich, loop holin, off shore joints, bail outs, etc....this actually does take money from you by way of jobs and uncounted/rotated revenue.

Droopy

say that tho
Daps
Reppin
Northside
I did some construction work last summer with this white guy. He staffed a team of about 8 guys to work on homes ducked off in the woods that were owned by millionaires. I was the only black guy.

One day, he and another young guy (white kid) and I rode with him to make some runs, and they started having this discussion about "people" using their EBT cards. The kid and I are both college aged, but the kid starts talking about people using their food stamps to get beer and shyt (i dont think you can even use the EBT food card for that in Michigan) and the older guy says "I don't want anybody to take offense to this...blah blah blah" basically saying he didn't like what the kid had described.

I thought to myself, why would I take offense? I didn't own an EBT card. But then I realized he must assume that mostly black people abuse the cards. But, then I thought further, why should he give a f*ck? He's very much well off with his business.

I don't agree with the abuse of the card, but then again knowing the history of this country how can you blame anyone for pimping the system to get what the f*ck they want?

:ld: