Lets discuss people on link cards, food stamps, EBT, etc

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
How many of these people you know personally? or are these just mostly assumptions you've drawn up? I mean since we're providing nothing but anecdotes, I see the exact opposite, mostly single mothers who're still struggling to get by even while on food stamps. So my example against yours nikka:sitdown: I don't know how this stereotype that all people on foodstamps are abusing the system, have a car back home with rims and shyt, when statistically less than 1 percent of the people on welfare are commiting fraud. even worse is the underlying racist element to the stereotype since most people are assuming it's black people who are the ones defrauding the government.

I mean if ya'll nikkas are so jealous of people on welfare, get on it your damn self, even if means losing your job; since people on welfare without seem to be eating so much better than you:jawalrus:

edit: they should be helping your grandmoms though, I can't see why they wouldn't if she's only working part time.

eff all that. the government needs to be handing out job apps with ebt cards or college apps. otherwise we gonna be supporting the same damn person forever. government assistance has 0 to do with race. ive seen white people on tv teach their kids to act crazy to get a check. ive witnessed others convince and teach people how to get over on the government. if I was so jealous id just eff a few different men get pregnant and abuse the system. I rather stay married and continue to work hard for what I have.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Lets take a look at your story.Your grandma works 30 hours a week and cant get food stamps? :sitdown: A few years back my boy was working 40 hours a week at walmart with no kids and was getting like 52 dollars a month.

Either your lying or your grandma got some extra income :patrice:

sounds like your boy lied to the government.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
yeah white people are still raping the system...
a0yqua.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
eff all that. the government needs to be handing out job apps with ebt cards or college apps. otherwise we gonna be supporting the same damn person forever. government assistance has 0 to do with race. ive seen white people on tv teach their kids to act crazy to get a check. ive witnessed others convince and teach people how to get over on the government. if I was so jealous id just eff a few different men get pregnant and abuse the system. I rather stay married and continue to work hard for what I have.

I can't believe you just presented shyt you've seen on t.v. as a valid argument:why: And stop projecting your personal experience with the shytty people you know, who willingly fraud the system, as the norm for everybody else on welfare, when statistics say otherwise. The people who are on welfare have to fill out a certain amount of job applications per week to stay on welfare (and these do get screened randomly to make sure they're doing them) and welfare in most states force you to go to a job training program every few months; so unlike what you may think, there are steps being taken to give people on welfare employment. If I may ask, if you're not jealous of these people of welfare, then why do you care about what these people do with themselves?:leostare:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
That shyt shocked the shyt out of me too when
she posted last week. I was like, hell nawl, that
can't be the same one:ohhh:

All that ether she used to dish back on SOHH

Lol that was like 4 years ago I guess I grew up. Im responsible for somebody now so I cant be acting like an ass anymore when somebody say something I dont like.

Ill just expose them.:lolbron:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
I can't believe you just presented shyt you've seen on t.v. as a valid argument:why: And stop projecting your personal experience with the shytty people you know, who willingly fraud the system, as the norm for everybody else on welfare, when statistics say otherwise. The people who are on welfare have to fill out a certain amount of job applications per week to stay on welfare (and these do get screened randomly to make sure they're doing them) and welfare in most states force you to go to a job training program every few months; so unlike what you may think, there are steps being taken to give people on welfare employment. If I may ask, if you're not jealous of these people of welfare, then why do you care about what these people do with themselves?:leostare:
You know what ur right. Now kick rocks