Lets discuss people on link cards, food stamps, EBT, etc

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
There seriously needs to be some limit on the amount on these cards or the food purchased. It should be used for only vital food like fruits, vegetables, diary, meat, etc. There is nothing more infuriating seeing a fukking grocery buggy filled to the brim with 10 cases of pop, donuts, ice cream, chips etc. I was in line today and seen a bytch with a grocery cart like that. She had a stack of 20s in her hand and still paid with a fukking link card:katt: Maybe because I'm older and have more responsibilities then before, but seeing bums like this is starting to piss me off. Thoughts?

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
thx obama!

if there was no food stamps the country would die economically and literally

take those away and you get a real peek into how aemic really is in 2013

50mil + cant feed themselves

50million+ :wow:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I hate when people complain about people with food stamps, etc. Yall act like they are going back home to a mansion. They are taking those donuts, poptarts and other unhealthy foods back to the hood. It may look like they are living good but they aren't. For every person abusing the system there are thousands of others using it the right way. Just because someone is poor doesn't mean they should suffer and be miserable.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
There seriously needs to be some limit on the amount on these cards or the food purchased. It should be used for only vital food like fruits, vegetables, diary, meat, etc. There is nothing more infuriating seeing a fukking grocery buggy filled to the brim with 10 cases of pop, donuts, ice cream, chips etc. I was in line today and seen a bytch with a grocery cart like that. She had a stack of 20s in her hand and still paid with a fukking link card:katt: Maybe because I'm older and have more responsibilities then before, but seeing bums like this is starting to piss me off. Thoughts?

see this shyt all the time. what's worse is they can get cash back off the link. and now they can use it at restaurants and fast food joints? how u gon be eating restaurant food off public assistance?????

or what about when they get so much link they out there with a gang of steaks, shrimp, lobster, and crab in they cart???? :rudy:

GTFOH

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree, there needs to be limits i hate when im in the gas station and someone pulls at an ebt card or what have you and buy beer or candy, the welfare system of america is an effin joke

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate when people complain about people with food stamps, etc. Yall act like they are going back home to a mansion. They are taking those donuts, poptarts and other unhealthy foods back to the hood. It may look like they are living good but they aren't. They may have a nice car but that will be the only nice car they have in their lifetime. For every person abusing the system there are thousands of others using it the right way. Just because someone is poor doesn't mean they should suffer and be miserable.

n one is saying get rid of the system everyone understands that there are people really in need, but you shouldnt be able to buy junk food with these cards there needs to be stricter guidelines, whats wrong with that

but then again maybe most of your family is on welfare

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You guys are worried about the wrong people. The big corporations are the ones really getting over.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
n one is saying get rid of the system everyone understands that there are people really in need, but you shouldnt be able to buy junk food with these cards there needs to be stricter guidelines, whats wrong with that

but then again maybe most of your family is on welfare

Me and my fam was on welfare when I was younger so that last comment you made was pretty classless. My fam wouldnt have survived without welfare yet im in college, work and my sister has a bachelors degree. My mom never bought cookies for dinner. Who are you to tell someone what they are allowed to eat? People on welfare pay taxes just like you.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
going to the corner store and paying for beer, gas and newports with an EBT card >>>>>>

:dafuk:
How the hell you getting that shyt? In Illinois its strictly food

thx obama!

if there was no food stamps the country would die economically and literally

take those away and you get a real peek into how aemic really is in 2013

50mil + cant feed themselves

50million+ :wow:

Swerve cac

see this shyt all the time. what's worse is they can get cash back off the link. and now they can use it at restaurants and fast food joints? how u gon be eating restaurant food off public assistance?????

or what about when they get so much link they out there with a gang of steaks, shrimp, lobster, and crab in they cart???? :rudy:

GTFOH

What restaurant is this? Harolds? I know nikkas not in Ruth Chris with Link :sager:

Me and my fam was on welfare when I was younger so that last comment you made was pretty classless. My fam wouldnt have survived without welfare yet im in college, work and my sister has a bachelors degree. My mom never bought cookies for dinner. Who are you to tell someone what they are allowed to eat? People on welfare pay taxes just like you.

I don't have a problem with link. Hell, I knew a few homies who needed it in College to survive, especially living on their own. Its just crazy when I see these carts with nothing but frozen pizzas and bullshyt:seriously: Its like come on, be responsible with that shyt.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:dafuk:
How the hell you getting that shyt? In Illinois its strictly food

Swerve cac

What restaurant is this? Harolds? I know nikkas not in Ruth Chris with Link :sager:

I don't have a problem with link. Hell, I knew a few homies who needed it in College to survive, especially living on their own. Its just crazy when I see these carts with nothing but frozen pizzas and bullshyt:seriously: Its like come on, be responsible with that shyt.

yea its illegal but around here theres a few stores owned by indians where they will do it for you, they tax the hell out you for it tho to the point where its damn near double the price

them habibis just tryna check a bag :heh: