Lets discuss how getting in shape has affected your social life?

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I've always been a skinny breh but I've been goin hard at the gym for 3 weeks now and I weighed in at 138 at 5'7" ( yeah I know brehs) with 10.8 body fat and now I'm 141 with 9% bodyfat. And already getting compliments. I just worked 4 sessions with a trainer and got on a good meal plan I follow to a T and using the right supplements and I'm well on my way to becoming a beast. The first week I wasn't sure I could do it but once I saw my biceps comin thru my shirt I was like goddamn and this is only the starting point. I'm about to go ham. And I got no problem telling ppl I'm a rookie at the gym and shyt a ton of ppl are supportive and helpin me with using the right technique. Imma be postin a lot more in here cause I'm gonna changed life. Tired of bein skinny

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
I've always been a skinny breh but I've been goin hard at the gym for 3 weeks now and I weighed in at 138 at 5'7" ( yeah I know brehs) with 10.8 body fat and now I'm 141 with 9% bodyfat. And already getting compliments. I just worked 4 sessions with a trainer and got on a good meal plan I follow to a T and using the right supplements and I'm well on my way to becoming a beast. The first week I wasn't sure I could do it but once I saw my biceps comin thru my shirt I was like goddamn and this is only the starting point. I'm about to go ham. And I got no problem telling ppl I'm a rookie at the gym and shyt a ton of ppl are supportive and helpin me with using the right technique. Imma be postin a lot more in here cause I'm gonna changed life. Tired of bein skinny
What is your workout/meal plan?

allshaftnohead

Refuse to believe it's not butter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Always been pretty built but didn't really fukk with the gym like that. Got up to bout 245 last year (at 6' tall) and stayed there all year, you could see the fat in my face and everything. HATED that shyt. Said fukk it in January and started eating well and hitting the gym regularly. Dropped 30 lbs down to 215 and EVERYONE I know has said something, asking me how much weight I lost, etc. Girl I've been fukking with (long distance) was laying in bed and feeling on my back and arms talkin bout how much better I look and shyt. Definitely a noticeable difference in how people approach and talk to me though.

Some of the females that go out of their way to talk to me now though :takedat:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
had some health issues a few years ago and it got me motivated to go to the gym and lift. went hard for a few months and i lost a decent amount of weight. gotta admit i fell of from my regimen but i didn't gain a lot of weight back.

i got more play from females when i got in better shape. 2 instances at the gym random people asked me for lifting tips. the funny thing when that happens is that you don't even expect it. I was actually low key learning from dude's form, lol. one thing i noticed though is that when i stopped and lost some of my muscle gains, the attention was still coming cause i didn't notice i lost my gains. it's like in my mind i was still in shape. I think a lot of it is a confidence boost and that's part of why you get more play.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The hardest part about it is keeping motivation as you start getting that extra play from women. I know in the past the bump in social life would throw me all the way off and being as motivated as I had been.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not as tall or as big as most of y'all in here (5'7" 148lbs.), but I'm still built. Despite my size I still get compliments and the occasional bicep grab.