Lets discuss how getting in shape has affected your social life?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
People always asking me to help them move, like just because I'm in good shape means I wanna help you lug some heavy cumbersome shyt up 4 flights of steps?

Me getting in shape caused my girl to start going to the gym, she keeps pace with me which is great. A lot of my friends'women have fallen off something terrible, while mine is still the same size as when we met, plus larger breasts.

I get random people asking me what to do to get bigger, the other day some dude at the deli was just staring at my chest then asked me "You work out, how did you get bigger, I can't gain weight".

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

I'll take a stab at this. For me it was "easier" to be under the spell of death. It's easier to go out and get drunk and be :flabbynsick: When you have nothing to do but work and pay bills, life is very simple. Finding the motivation day in and out to work out is hard. Cooking is hard. Planning meals..For me who is a lacto-ovo-vegetarian it's hard going to dinner parties, going out to eat at new restaurants etc. There's only a select few who live this lifestyle. I moved to a more liberal city though :mjpls: so I'm finding it more accommodating. I liken this lifestyle to being a christian in today's society. Alcohol, brehs who smoke always in your face. :huhldup:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
People always asking me to help them move, like just because I'm in good shape means I wanna help you lug some heavy cumbersome shyt up 4 flights of steps?

Me getting in shape caused my girl to start going to the gym, she keeps pace with me which is great. A lot of my friends'women have fallen off something terrible, while mine is still the same size as when we met, plus larger breasts.

I get random people asking me what to do to get bigger, the other day some dude at the deli was just staring at my chest then asked me "You work out, how did you get bigger, I can't gain weight".

A couple of my friends have asked me for pointers on how to get bigger arms ... I don't know how I should feel since they're both girls :unsure:

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll take a stab at this. For me it was "easier" to be under the spell of death. It's easier to go out and get drunk and be :flabbynsick: When you have nothing to do but work and pay bills, life is very simple. Finding the motivation day in and out to work out is hard. Cooking is hard. Planning meals..For me who is a lacto-ovo-vegetarian it's hard going to dinner parties, going out to eat at new restaurants etc. There's only a select few who live this lifestyle. I moved to a more liberal city though :mjpls: so I'm finding it more accommodating. I liken this lifestyle to being a christian in today's society. Alcohol, brehs who smoke always in your face. :huhldup:

maybe cause my diet still needs work that i'm like :manny: but you're right when i worry about my diet and go through serious times of good eating decisions it does get hard and it definitely isn't as enjoyable as eating or drinking alcohol all the fukking time with no worries of getting :flabbynsick:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
maybe cause my diet still needs work that i'm like :manny: but you're right when i worry about my diet and go through serious times of good eating decisions it does get hard and it definitely isn't as enjoyable as eating or drinking alcohol all the fukking time with no worries of getting :flabbynsick:

Its always the diet part where people falter! To be honest there are no good or bad diets. Diets don't give a Shiit about you. There's good or bad decisions, and thats all on you!

Check out the IIFYM philosophy... LINK I implore you to start eating this way... guaranteed results & better aspect tof tracking intake no matter the goal!

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My game basically depends on how good of shape I'm in. Anyone in shape knows you don't have to really do much at all.

So when I gained weight I was lost. I worked this job for a couple of years working a ridiculous amount of hours and didn't stay on top of my workout/diet game as much as I should have. As a result, fell off, gained weight.

Didnt get as much female attention as I'm accustomed to. Had to make things happen as far as with my mouthpiece

Point is being in shape just makes things much easier. These females will smile/show eye contact & you choose what you want to do.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
even while in shape ive never been "brolic" but i look like i lift with clothes on(and off :shaq:)

you definitely get treated better by everyone in general. When ur out of shape it just seems people either look past you or generally despise what you represent :whew:

Exiled Martian

Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Got a rather unexpected compliment from a female colleague last Friday ... Decided to wear a smart Lyle & Scott jumper/cardigan to work ( big customers in the building on a rehearsals/tests so had to look extra sharp)... & due to its accentuating fit.....she blurts out ' Gosh, your t*ts are really huge...nearly as big as mine luv' & proceeded to cop a feel.. & I was like :pachaha:played the modest thank you card in response... with a hint of :beli: coz this chick is the mascot office bimbo & she said all that in the kitchen when other member sof staff were present!

Exiled Martian

Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Bump....because I just had a 15 minute pep talk with some geeza at work who is screwing because his fiancee (who also works here) wants him to lose his out of control gut and jump on the gain train before their big day!
From what I gathered this dude would rather be drunk at the bar then be loading up barbells..:flabbynsick:

Fukk it, gave him some advice to lose a couple bra sizes (diet tips) & told him to jump on a proven strength training program if he wants to look :win:

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ran into a chick I was simping for a long time ago, but she wasn't feeling me. She gave me a hug, touched my arms, stepped back and was like "wow you got buff, you even got those neck muscle thingies, is it real?( While touching my neck)

I just looked at like :win:
:smugbiden:

Not like I was looking for her approval, but shyt felt good.

Exiled Martian

Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Ran into a chick I was simping for a long time ago, but she wasn't feeling me. She gave me a hug, touched my arms, stepped back and was like "wow you got buff, you even got those neck muscle thingies, is it real?( While touching my neck)

I just looked at like :win:
:smugbiden:

Not like I was looking for her approval, but shyt felt good.

I had the same exact reaction in the club, it was a works due / birthday celebration...after the customary hug style meet & greet this female colleague was like ' wow you have a very hard back, can I get a piggy back ride'

I hit her with the obligatory thanks/sure:myman: & in my head was thinking thank you heavy set Pendlay rows as I had her thighs draped around my waist flexing as I carried this bytch around for abit :salute:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had the same exact reaction in the club, it was a works due / birthday celebration...after the customary hug style meet & greet this female colleague was like ' wow you have a very hard back, can I get a piggy back ride'

I hit her with the obligatory thanks/sure:myman: & in my head was thinking thank you heavy set Pendlay rows as I had her thighs draped around my waist flexing as I carried this bytch around for abit :salute:

:pachaha: at the sight of giving that bytch a piggy back ride in the club.

It's sounds shallow, but it is motivation.

:salute: