Lets discuss how getting in shape has affected your social life?

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
I look like a go to the gym but I'm not especially buff or anything. I just have more muscle than the average dude.

I'm 23 but I got that Tristan Wilds no facial hair thing going on. So I can look 17 to some people. the added muscle mass has made me look older.

the biggest change for me was when I lost about 10 pounds a few years ago. Face leaned up, added a little muscle. Got way more play from girls from then onwards. I gained most of it back when I get injured but i've been unstoppable ever since. I've lost a little weight again and the female attention has gone back up along with the "oh, those biceps"

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
tired of nikkas staring at me at the gym tho, even if their complimenting :huhldup:

the attention from females is great when its mutual :obama:

it's hard being a young attractive muscular introvert:snoop: nikka be getting eye fukked at my schools gym by hella females but i don't say shyt.

Closed mouths don't get fed. You won't get this time back and you gonna really be :snoop: @ all the p*ssy you passed on :ufdup:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
That was the first clue that I was on the right path was when I started to look more imposing than my friends that also lift they went from cheering me on wholeheartedly to having to find some kind of way to give backhanded praise/compliments.

-P-
true that, especially when them n1ggas be trying lift heavy for PR's. I be feeling bad and shyt.

1st wave: struggles to DL 3 plates..
Me: doesn't even flinch. Knocks that out like nothing...

2nd wave: struggles to DL 4 plates:
Me: Knocks that out, still has quite a bad of energy left...

3rd wave: doesn't even get 5 plates off the ground....
Me: Crushes the twin towers and goes for 5 reps...

Cats start cheer, but start walking away in defeat.....

And that's just deadlifts. Don't get me started on the amount of souls I've broken with squats :skip:

:whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

And I do the same routine every time :youngsabo:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
No it isn't. Snap out of that shyt. What you scared of getting rejected? Chances are the bishes is more full of butterflies than you...
Closed mouths don't get fed. You won't get this time back and you gonna really be :snoop: @ all the p*ssy you passed on :ufdup:
I know brehs trust me, i be overanalyzing shyt and I feel like approaching a girl at the gym is cumbersome and tasteless. Plus i approached a girl once and got the digits but we never ended up hanging out, now when i see her at the gym its :snoop:. i don't want to be THAT guy at the gym hitting on every bytch.

also

When a girl comes near your section your working out on and works on a machine she has no idea how the fukk to work, does that mean she's choosing?:sadbron:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
When a girl comes near your section your working out on and works on a machine she has no idea how the fukk to work, does that mean she's choosing?:sadbron:
:snoop: Yes

Obviously there's more than one way, but this perfect way for a novice to get play...

Develop some sort of habit while working out. This allows for your presence be seen and known. If a female finds you attractive chances are she'll find a way to get closer. Doesn't matter if they're with their man or not. ( :whew: :whistle: )

What I do is go to the water fountain, after every set or so. It also allows for me to scoop out the scenery while having completely innocent intentions. ( :childplease: )

Most water fountains in gyms are also located near restrooms too. In my experience females usually go to restroom for a brief amount of time( probably to look in the mirror) then pop right out to the water fountain around the time, I usually come back. If there's a line for the water fountain then that's money....

Just think of something cool to say that isn't forced.(like how the hot is in the gym ; there's to be more than one water fountain). Then transcend from there. Sometimes females will even take the lead of icebreaking. By saying they saw you lift xyz, can you take a pic of me doing xyz, or you have nice shoulders ( :shaq: )

It also helps to be sociable with other people you see working out daily.You'll come off less as a creep.

Point blank, make yourself approachable. Incorporate hitting up the water fountain every so often into your routine and you'll be met with success.

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i aint nowhere near any of yall but i guess when this girl at work i am lowkey feeling from afar told me something like when she first saw me i had these broad ass shoulders and she thought i should be doing something else like playing football instead of working in the hospital

i gave her the :rudy: and i know she was kind of being cheeky/nice but it let a breh know that at least i was headed on the right path with this working out shyt

i went back to homecoming last week and got a lot of 'u been lifting' comments? it's nice to hear but as soon as i got back from drinking all weekend, i was :scusthov: and just wanted to hit the gym.

ignoring the story, most of all i think its like anything else in life. when you improve at something you gain more confidence in yourself. whether thats school, or the gym, or success at work, you just become a more confident individual.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I honestly get a lot of people staring and hating. I get the "he's on steroids" comments from :flabbynsick: looking people, even though I'm only 5'9 165 :mindblown:

My body fat is quite low however so I'm really cut up. I notice the biggest difference when I'm out at a party and girls are drinking. Now they wanna start copping all kids of feels and making comments, and then it gets real easy if you know what I mean :shaq:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
What they don't tell you will happen after getting brolic is that gay dudes will love you more than women :snoop:

That is the most uneasy feeling I've ever experienced in the gym ( old gym)...two dikk takers (or givers) on the rowing machine behind me & me infront of them on the cross trainer going HAM with the Tabata style HIIT pre-lifting...Finally catch them staring at me via the mirror infront of me... (intially didn't notice because I had my hood up,head down with headphones on full blast going crazy with the speed & vocals) when I finish I look up & all I see is the :shaq: stares..so I hit them back with the Sizzla 'Batty Boy fi dead look :birdman: & stroll away wiping sweat & kissing my teeth menacingly!

I honestly get a lot of people staring and hating. I get the "he's on steroids" comments from :flabbynsick: looking people, even though I'm only 5'9 165 :mindblown:

My body fat is quite low however so I'm really cut up. I notice the biggest difference when I'm out at a party and girls are drinking. Now they wanna start copping all kids of feels and making comments, and then it gets real easy if you know what I mean :shaq:

The best way to look like you've gained 10Lb of muslce is by losing 10Lb of fat... honestly BF levels make a huge difference in appearance. Can be so deceitful sometimes...I asked this one Brazilian breh in the gym how much he weigh & he was like 176Lbs....but cos his BF was so low (probably single digit muffuka lol) he easily looked 190 & defined. Apparently he was a semi pro MMA guy & was doing some weird pre lifting warm up.. like crawling on the floor backwards like spidey & doing some bad ass Capoeira style movements..... my man had me :lupe: