Let’s discuss @Dafunkdoc_Unlimited’s Repeated use of the N-ER word….

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
You use the word too, I guess it is a flop when you need it to be right? @YaThreadFloppedB! ?
5FBBXEe_d.webp

This is you-

I called you out for the same shyt in 2021, interesting how you show up here
570YsaS_d.webp

All of the digiface cacs and c00ns who use the hard N-ER are the only ones who seem to take issue with this thread. (And those with prior conflicts)
:coffee:

Lmaoooooo, try again.

And idek what the last quote is supposed to be.

Didn't your q-anon ass hype up and believe the Wayfair shyt about them trafficking children in orders lmaooooo

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Not a n—a. Go fix your front teeth b. Not a good look. You’re too damn old to neglect not seeing a dentist with your fronts all fukked like that or is that the end result of drug usage? the Amazon mail- ordered dentures aren’t working. Reminiscent of donkey from shrek type of timing going on, protruding from your gums.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lmaoooooo, try again.

And idek what the last quote is supposed to be.

Didn't your q-anon ass hype up and believe the Wayfair shyt about them trafficking children in orders lmaooooo
Didn’t I body you in another thread and here you are for part 2. Which is the real reason that your crying bytch ass showed up in this thread, over unsettled conflicts. Continue….

Didn’t end well with the 4 others who tried before you in this thread.

Last edited:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Not a n—a. Go fix your front teeth b. Not a good look. You’re too damn old to neglect not seeing a dentist with your fronts all fukked like that or is that the end result of drug usage? the Amazon mail- ordered dentures aren’t working. Reminiscent of donkey from shrek type of timing going on, protruding from your gums.
Past tense wench. You on time now. The shyt I get for trying to be nice. Fake lawyer... Fake blood... This shyt is cute. I'll let what waits for you be public.... Cuz it will be. Bless your heart.

@Nicole0416_718_929_646212 I'll. I'll Make you leave again. Pick and choose. I don't give a fukk.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Past tense wench. You on time now. The shyt I get for trying to be nice. Fake lawyer... Fake blood... This shyt is cute. I'll let what waits for you be public.... Cuz it will be. Bless your heart.

@Nicole0416_718_929_646212 I'll. Make you leave again. Pick and choose.
The Slander isn’t your bag, never wenched in life so you can stfu with the slick talk. You never made me leave a fukkin thing - you must have me mixed up with the wrong bytch. In your drug induced haze. Last message I got from you was asking me to come back to you know where. I don’t perform for the public - whatever needs to be said it will be known.

Dude dead the talking in riddles and dont mention me unless it’s about talking real shyt or getting paper. Other than that, it’s nothing but background noise.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Slander isn’t your bag, never wenched in life so you can stfu with the slick talk. Dude dead the talking in riddles and dont mention me unless it’s about talking real shyt or getting paper. Other than that, it’s nothing but background noise.
Ktse
You disrespectful when I did not do a fukking thing to you. It's noise with smoke... Free plug: Episode 3 of Poker Face by Rian Johnson

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ktse
You disrespectful when I did not do a fukking thing to you. It's noise with smoke... Free plug: Episode 3 of Poker Face by Rian Johnson
Gtfoh.
If you wanted my attention, say hello and move on. The male bird babble is not appealing. You’re wasting my time.

Dudes really be trying to flirt with empty threats 😭

TheHonorableOmarSharif

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gtfoh.
If you wanted my attention, say hello and move on. The male bird babble is not appealing.

Dudes really be trying to flirt with empty threats 😭
Hello... Moving on. I know you got kids. I'm not like that. So dont shyt on people that defend you. Or, we know we know why you like that. #tisall