Let’s discuss @Dafunkdoc_Unlimited’s Repeated use of the N-ER word….

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
There’s not shyt you can say about me - you don’t know me, you know OF me, know the difference
Word?

I know your voice and your tenor...and I didnt want to gloat. You know how I felt about you.
. Similarly, you know how this looks... Carry on...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The Dominican in her mad... The other sad
EzCimYnXAAEwWZP.jpg:large
41yQgDlW8PL.jpg

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This time he even added the visual to match his rhetoric for you “fake ass coli militants”

:mjtf::mjpls:
Almost everything you’ve posted looks bad out of context. The very post you quoted he’s addressing a poster who is shytting on our ancestors. He’s essentially defending them

Only issue I got with breh is his constant throwing rocks at religious folk for no reason then :hubie:when shyt get hot

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almost everything you’ve posted looks bad out of context. The very post you quoted he’s addressing a poster who is shytting on our ancestors. He’s essentially defending them

Only issue I got with breh is his constant throwing rocks at religious folk for no reason then :hubie:when shyt get hot
Dude get the fuk out of my mentions, you are an African poster who harbors constant hate at AAs, so of course N-ER words mean nothing to you . The context of your post history fits Closer to your personal alliance with cacs. Most of the time it’s either cacs or nonAAs using the N-ER words on this board.

What’s your context for this:
Breh ask any Chicago posters....them lil negroes is:scust:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude get the fuk out of my mentions, you are an African poster who harbors constant hate at AAs, so of course N-ER words mean nothing to you . The context of your post history fits Closer to your personal alliance with cacs.
:russ: You got the wrong person

When :dahell: I become an African. Lemme call my OG’s right quick. Maybe I was adopted:ohhh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:russ: You got the wrong person

When :dahell: I become an African. Lemme call my OG’s right quick. Maybe I was adopted:ohhh:
Word.. ?Interesting
And ADOS/FBA have the nerve to slander immigrants
Y’all further show how weird y’all are:russ:

I have no problem with brehs getting jobs regardless if they foreign or not

Unless the specific actor has said negative comments about African Americans let him live

A lot of y’all stay in a woe is me, need to feel victimized & in despair mindset

Shyts pathetic
Not gone lie I'm not super informed on ADOS. I thought it was about getting reppirations for Black Americans? Which I'm for, from the clips posted it seem like its all a battle to separate black Americans from other African people. Def not down with that we need to stick together & :camby: anybody not on code.
Came to post this a bunch of weirdos who follow a clown.

Just as those immigrants tryna turn this into a shyt on ADOS men are fukk boys too.

All this divisiveness, gotta start getting these fools out the paint .

The word co0n ain’t never been more appropriat
Bbbbbutt context 🤔