Let’s discuss @Dafunkdoc_Unlimited’s Repeated use of the N-ER word….

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Oh shyt - @Gritsngravy and @Dafunkdoc_Unlimited even post the same
  1. More police officers are committing suicide due to ‘demonization’, expert says

We need more Black people in law enforcementwith an emphasis on community engagement rather than 'enforcement'.

2. Sheriff: “I’m sick of these Black b*stards.... Every Black that I know, you need to fire him...”

We need more Black people in lawenforcement. This is another reason why.

3. College student's assignment helps free his childhood friend from prison

This is why more Black people should get into law enforcement and legal professions.

4. Soldier Who Said He Wanted Combat Experience to Kill Black People Booted After FBI Probe

This is why more Black people need to get into the Military and law enforcement.
  5. ——​

Colibreh "but it's some good cops out here you shouldn't lump them all together we need cops" :mjpls:

Regardless of how you feel about police, Black people should be taking over policedepartments in cities where we have decent numbers

6. It’s Time To Fund The Police

Ain’t nobody bout to stop police funding, the best we can do is make sure they hire black men to be officers

7. Mayor Eric Adams on NY violence, "Where are all those who said Black lives matter?"

I really hope once he implements more funding for police or whatever pro police shyt he definitely going to do that he makes sure black people are getting positions in the department Ain’t no point in criticizing a cop for talking like a cop we know they don’t cross that blue line, but hold his...

8. Just rewatched Mississippi Burning and its amazing how much the trump crowd sound like the people in this movie

They will kill you and yo whole family, most people were not willing to have the kids and spouses murdered fighting racists when they was outnumbered while racists had the policeand government support

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh nahhhhh- they post TOO much of the same way using the same exact context:

1. [IMG alt="Dafunkdoc_Unlimited"]https://www.thecoli.com/data/avatars/s/5/5267.jpg?1359995015[/IMG]

I hate when black people accomplish something and say they are their ancestors dreams

Their oppressors were thousands of miles away and slaves outnumbered "Whites" 50-to-1. The dynamic in Haiti was completely reversed in the American colonies where the slave population was outnumbered and lived WITH their oppressors.V

They will kill you and yo whole family, most people were not willing to have the kids and spouses murdered fighting racists when they was outnumbered while racists had the police and government support

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'm just going to sit my cool self on down

Got a branch you can sit on:

15Md.gif

Just don't eat my leaves :ufdup:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There should be more Black police officers ESPECIALLY in Black areas. We need to police our own.​
63USRcM_d.webp

Mom: (Retired) Government Accountant (GS-13)​
Dad: (Retired) DJ, Army Veteran (Airborne Ranger), Police Officer.

Both just chillin' now.​

Hmmmm
paid-in-full-camron.gif

There is no reason for ANY American to have an assault weapon aside from law enforcement.

If you want one, prove you have a need for it.

Being Black is NOT a reason.

Tired of seeing mass shootings.

See Australia.​
:patrice:Whoa

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You use the word too, I guess it is a flop when you need it to be right? @YaThreadFloppedB! ?
5FBBXEe_d.webp

This is you-
Tbh, iirc, ppl were finding out they called him a ****** and shyt afterwards
I called you out for the same shyt in 2021, interesting how you show up here
570YsaS_d.webp

All of the digiface cacs and c00ns who use the hard N-ER are the only ones who seem to take issue with this thread. (And those with prior conflicts)
:coffee:

Last edited:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
More black people do need to be in law enforcement
We’re actually proportionally accounted for on the police force. And a sizable portion of these lethal interactions are intraracial. I don’t believe this is simply a matter of diversity on the police force. :hubie: Adding more black cops won’t remedy a broken institution.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
We’re actually proportionally accounted for on the police force. And a sizable portion of these lethal interactions are intraracial. I don’t believe this is simply a matter of diversity on the police force. :hubie: Adding more black cops won’t remedy a broken institution.
No it won’t fix a broken institution but I think more black cops is more so a positive than a negative