Let's decide this once & for all. Bloodsport vs Kickboxer

What is Van Damme's best movie?

• Bloodsport

Votes: 77 81.9%
  • Kickboxer

Votes: 13 13.8%
  • Best of the Best was better than both of them (troll)

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Bloodsport.

However, I haven't watched these movies since the 90s and just looking back at the clips in the first post, fight choreography has come a long way since then :mjlol:

Love these films to death but honestly, after watching both Raid films, the choreography just doesn't hold up anymore. :francis:

The Raid 2's final fight night be the greatest choreographed finish in martial arts film history, too.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Love these films to death but honestly, after watching both Raid films, the choreography just doesn't hold up anymore. :francis:
The Raid 2's final fight night be the greatest choreographed finish in martial arts film history, too.

Never watched jackie/sammo hung movies in the 80's?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Never watched jackie/sammo hung movies in the 80's?

Born in '92 but I rate Jackie over Van Damme. Loved all his film growing up and 'Who Am I' is a personal classic as is 'Drunken Master 2.' Martial arts films were legitimately 90% of the movies I watched as a kid. None of them match the Raid films as far as pure action and choreography.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Born in '92 but I rate Jackie over Van Damme. Loved all his film growing up and 'Who Am I' is a personal classic as is 'Drunken Master 2.' Martial arts films were legitimately 90% of the movies I watched as a kid. None of them match the Raid films as far as pure action and choreography.
the raid 2 /raid 1 is blatant inspired and borrowed from Hong Kong cinema, ask yuen woo ping and sammo hung for receipts.
dragons forever choreography ------------)raid, raid 2 and those thai action flicks..

who am i isn't a JC classic.
to be honest.