Let's Be Reality: Shenmue 3 Looks Like Trash

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If you say so.
I still expect more than Shenmue 1 or 2.
If you're cool with that (with judging by your "excitement" for Crackdown 2.5) then I'm sure you're about to have a blast.
Can't be mad at that. If you're happy (with mediocrity) then I'm happy. :thumbsup:
Yeah I know. If it doesn’t have a bunch of press up and x to win gameplay and star an emotional middle aged cac it’s not for you. Go away buddy:camby:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yeah I know. If it doesn’t have a bunch of press up and x to win gameplay and star an emotional middle aged cac it’s not for you. Go away buddy:camby:
:ufdup:Don't you put that on me sir.
I've passionately argued that the european cac being forced upon us :dame: in every freakin video game is straight :scust:.
I see the LGBTQ- XYZLMNOP community is getting respect and all types of attention. Meanwhile minorities have gotten the "get over it" treatment for ages. :gucci:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:ufdup:Don't you put that on me sir.
I've passionately argued that the european cac being forced upon us :dame: in every freakin video game is straight :scust:.
I see the LGBTQ- XYZLMNOP community is getting respect and all types of attention. Meanwhile minorities have gotten the "get over it" treatment for ages. :gucci:
That’s all the games you Sony stans claim to love.
Lots of other publishers putting black folks front and center. Not surprisingly the games staring black people are usually subject to the most hate online:mjpls:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
That’s all the games you Sony stans claim to love.
Lots of other publishers putting black folks front and center. Not surprisingly the games staring black people are usually subject to the most hate online:mjpls:
Locke spent 90% of Halo 5 under "Master" Chief's boots and fists though :ohhh:
Crackdown 2.5 has Terry "A white man fondled me and black men are meanies" Crews spouting the corniest lines possible so he can come off as safe to white america.
The last unapologetically black characters I can remember is in GTA San Andreas and even that is full of inaccurate stereo-types.
Shoot, that actually would be a decent thread: Which game had the most accurate/respectful portrayal of black people / minorities in a lead roll?
I'm genuinely interested in the answer, because I can't think of any game that got everything right in that regard. If that game exists I'd like to applaud it.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
PerfumedGrayAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle.webp

AmbitiousDeterminedAnura.webp

this shyt looks worse than regular PSN guys and its been cooked up for years. there's no fluidity to these old ass animations unless you're buying into "the jank is part of the charm" talk

shenmue was never good, it was just a hot new perspective while gaming as a whole took a lot of big leaps. nostalgia did a number on people who kept clamoring for this type of game to come back not realizing that action games and RPGs have incorporated the few good things about shenmue and made them into what's basically an industry standard these days. someone finally decided to fleece OR try to recreate a magic moment that's long gone with this kickstarter...

breh come on

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Locke spent 90% of Halo 5 under "Master" Chief's boots and fists though :ohhh:
The fukk does this even mean?:what:

Make up random nonsense to defend your Sony c00ning brehs :mjlol:

Crackdown 2.5 has Terry "A white man fondled me and black men are meanies" Crews spouting the corniest lines possible so he can come off as safe to white america.
The last unapologetically black characters I can remember is in GTA San Andreas and even that is full of inaccurate stereo-types.
Shoot, that actually would be a decent thread: Which game had the most accurate/respectful portrayal of black people / minorities in a lead roll?
I'm genuinely interested in the answer, because I can't think of any game that got everything right in that regard. If that game exists I'd like to applaud it.
That’s terry crews shtick in pretty much anything he does.

It’s like the old spice commercials in game form.

Nothing wrong with that. There should be diverse depictions of black people in games doesn’t necessarily have to fit your idea of what’s black.

And again this is a weird criticism coming from you who purports to absolutely love all these games starring middle aged white folks.:martin:

Don’t let your Sony stannary send you down this road. Just say you like Sony games and keep it moving :camby:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The fukk does this even mean?:what:

Make up random nonsense to defend your Sony c00ning brehs :mjlol:

That’s terry crews shtick in pretty much anything he does.

It’s like the old spice commercials in game form.

Nothing wrong with that. There should be diverse depictions of black people in games doesn’t necessarily have to fit your idea of what’s black.

And again this is a weird criticism coming from you who purports to absolutely love all these games starring middle aged white folks.:martin:

Don’t let your Sony stannary send you down this road. Just say you like Sony games and keep it moving :camby:
You're being goofy for the sake of being goofy.
I asked a legitimate question.
You're painting me to be some kind of closet white supremacist by saying "this is a weird criticism coming from you who purports to absolutely love all these games starring middle aged white folks" stop it :ufdup:
As far as Captain Locke. He plays second fiddle to Master Chief through the game and gets pummeled each time they come across each other. If you beat the game you would know this.
I guess when you see things in 1080P your vision is too blurry to see the truth:smugdraper:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
breh come on
sticking by it

the game was gassed up even at the time. graphics were a huge thing for shenmue back then too - without looking like one of the better games of its generation, it aint got too much going for it. which makes it kinda funny how they expect the same response fast forwarded more than a decade

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
sticking by it

the game was gassed up even at the time. graphics were a huge thing for shenmue back then too - without looking like one of the better games of its generation, it aint got too much going for it. which makes it kinda funny how they expect the same response fast forwarded more than a decade
:ufdup:Apparently that's your own fault.
Word to Crackdown 2.5 games don't have to evolve past their initial release regardless how old the series may be.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You're being goofy for the sake of being goofy.
I asked a legitimate question.
You're painting me to be some kind of closet white supremacist by saying "this is a weird criticism coming from you who purports to absolutely love all these games starring middle aged white folks" stop it :ufdup:
As far as Captain Locke. He plays second fiddle to Master Chief through the game and gets pummeled each time they come across each other. If you beat the game you would know this.
I guess when you see things in 1080P your vision is too blurry to see the truth:smugdraper:
I’m not the one being goofy.

You went full TLR poster on me in that last post:huhldup: all for Sony stan points.

And maybe you need to adjust your TV set

Or your lying ass stanning ways :scust: