Let's be real, the West coast is overrated...

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
Ehhh, you mean them skinny saved by the Bell Malibu orange county white girls.

AxiqZY6CAAEUMZW.jpg

I'm a black man, I need them southern pawgs with the ass like

87b2c295-c453-40d1-8eda-5462eb3361c8.jpg

The first pic is better.

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Get arrested for jaywalking and get sent to a jail thats nothing but tents in the desert brehs.:mjlol:
:francis:
They say in AZ even the cactus got their hands up
23553919178_cac4c00768_b.jpg

Naw but for real them tents came down under the new sheriff last year.

Why my parents didn't keep driving one more state over when they left the midwest :francis:

:dj2:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps

Most of America is 90% white, breh. This isn't an outlier. If you're basing where you live on the concentration of white people instead of property values, cost of living, standard of living, schools, etc... then you might just be obsessed with white people.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I grew up on the west coast, lived in AZ and Cali. I currently live in Chicago and in the city. Im currently in AZ as we speak on vacation. Love the warmth in AZ, however...as far as quality of life and fun I'd rather live in Chicago in the city than AZ. Hard to beat city life IMO, even with the cold. and the food aint fukking with Chicago food...AND i cant believe im saying this...maybe i need to see more..but city bytches in the Chi are beating the bytches i see out in AZ right now in 2018.

Now LA on the other hand...LA/burbank area is still just fantastic. Beautiful. And combines all elements.

But Chicago for just thing things to do...hustle and bustle and feeling just surrounded by life, i give the edge over AZ. And unbiased perspective from just living in all these places.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
See, no one can justify it. Outside of LA, as a black man or woman, what business you got being out there? It's all white people, Asians and Mexicans. Why you wanna be even more of a minority in a country where you're already a minority?

LOL, you could say that for damn near every place on this dumb-ass Earth.

Every place is overrated. Trust me, i've been to 'em all...