Let's be real, the West coast is overrated...

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I've always wondered what someone meant by this.

What does "as a black man" mean when you're talking about where to live, breh?

All coli aside, wtf does that even mean?

It means your interests aren't best in said area. It means you as an even smaller minority will most likely struggle and be discriminated against. Every job you work or place you go, you stand out. You're the token black man for that company, group, person, etc. You'll find it harder to find and meet other black people, who will most likely be "c00ns" and Republicans and even discriminate against you. The women aren't as curvaceous as we like them. The food isn't what we're used to and it's a bunch of Mexican, Indian, Vietnamese exotic shyt. C'mon breh it ain't hard to understand.

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
I was just in Kansas City last year for the eclipse and I got a bible belt vibe from the area. The people in Westport seemed a lil more open minded but it was still trump country. I'm saying this as someone who lives in the Baltimore/DC area and spends 4 weeks a year in the Bay area
Westport is like they version of Buckhead or a trendy new York spot im talking about like random parts of that city

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
Let's just be honest tha west coast is only good 4 gettin ya money up sight seeing clubbing and fukkin on mixed hoes. I say black ppl from tha west coast r tha most lost region of ppl in America bar none. Best believe by tha time I'm my pops age tha blackest nikkas there fnna look like matt barnes:mjlol:

This is true to a degree, but there is still some black love out there.

Last edited:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I wouldn't say the west coast, but I'll definitely say Cali is pretty overrated.

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
OP - "The West Coast is overrated brehs"

:gladbron:

Proceeds to name

Nevada :heh:

UTAH :mindblown:

Arizona :rudy:

IDAHO??? :dahell:

WYOMING :what:

MONTANA :comeon:

And muthafuccin NEW MEXICO
:dwillhuh:

As being included in the WEST coast, yo I don't do this often if ever

But dap, undap, dap, undap, neg rep and pick up a fuccin map sometimes breh

The WEST COAST is CALIFORNIA, OREGON AND WASHINGTON state PERIOD lmao

:mjlol:

And most Cali brehs claim CALI as the West Coast

:mjgrin:

Go get you some rest dumbass

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
It means your interests aren't best in said area. It means you as an even smaller minority will most likely struggle and be discriminated against. Every job you work or place you go, you stand out. You're the token black man for that company, group, person, etc. You'll find it harder to find and meet other black people, who will most likely be "c00ns" and Republicans and even discriminate against you. The women aren't as curvaceous as we like them. The food isn't what we're used to and it's a bunch of Mexican, Indian, Vietnamese exotic shyt. C'mon breh it ain't hard to understand.

I said "all coli aside" breh...

There's enough diversity here that none of that shyt is a problem.

I think Phx is something like the 7th largest metro area in the country.

It really is the shyt out here.

Come out and see for yourself.

"As a black man" you should see some new shyt.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
One thing about the west coast I hate the most is how far apart the cities are.

The east coast all major cities are literally right next to eachother and you typically aren’t spending no more than 3 1/2 hours the max driving to another city.

Boston is right next to Providence. Both cities are 3 1/2 hours from NYC. Jersey is between Philly and NYC. Baltimore and DC are 45 minutes apart and only 2 hours from Philly!

You can leave your city for weekend and chill in any east coast city for the whole day and still make it home way before midnight!

I drove from Vegas to LA and it was annoying!

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
One thing about the west coast I hate the most is how far apart the cities are.

The east coast all major cities are literally right next to eachother and you typically aren’t spending no more than 3 1/2 hours the max driving to another city.

Boston is right next to Providence. Both cities are 3 1/2 hours from NYC. Jersey is between Philly and NYC. Baltimore and DC are 45 minutes apart and only 2 hours from Philly!

You can leave your city for weekend and chill in any east coast city for the whole day and still make it home way before midnight!

I drove from Vegas to LA and it was annoying!

Yeah I love the closeness of all the cities. And you don't even have to drive. If you got the ducketts you can save time and do the amtrak thing and bypass the traffic.