Let's be real, the West coast is overrated...

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
well I did think frisco was a modern technology utopia full of beautiful architecture, beaches, bridges, and street cars...... until I seen that homeless thread :picard:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The most expensive area in the country, how could I forget... Not even the tech geeks can afford to live there. And even if you could, you just gonna be surrounded by nikkas that's struggling. What kinda miserable situation is that :mjlol:

Nah not true

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
well I did think frisco was a modern technology utopia full of beautiful architecture, beaches, bridges, and street cars...... until I seen that homeless thread :picard:
That's all over Cali too... This the shyt ppl don't talk about

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
:russell: California alone is like the 12th largest economy in the World, has the best Mediterranean weather in the country, and real estate for days. So the West Coast sucks in comparison to where the East Coast?

breh, wildfires, water shortages, earthquakes, insane heat, hella hombres, and higher incarceration rates of black americans....nah im good

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
breh, wildfires, water shortages, earthquakes, insane heat, hella hombres, and higher incarceration rates of black americans....nah im good
Word. A lot of people are homeless cuz of those wildfires. shyt is sad man