Let's be real; people AIN'T using condoms as much as they claim....

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:wow:
:leostare:
C'mon Barr. :stopitslime:

no bullshyt, i have matching condoms preloaded in all my thumbcuff style jackets of every color.

i wear a thumbcuff jacket,..everyday.

i know where to get free condoms like clock work for every neighborhood i lived in, too.

like the barbershop on 71st and crandon with the condom basket in the window.

i do not get and have never got my haircut in that place.

although, they know me from going in there everyday and getting three dozen condoms every three or four days.

i have talked about this before on sohh.....i have even made post from the beds of lovers.

like when dude was like virgins don't blah blah lah,..i posted from a virgin's bed right after fukking to debunk his notion.

art barr

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
:( That's fukking TRAGIC.
There are no words.

I'm gonna pray for Chicago tonight before I go to bed.

Get custody of your daughter, AB. Crazy BM & her stabby lovers should NOT be near your child. -_-

...they found her with over ninety mortally fatal stab wounds.

all over her body and a slit neck, face down in a pool of blood in the rain,..a ways from her crib.
i don't feel like posting anymore about that cause i don't feel like dwelling on the pain.

art barr

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
CS == child support
EIC == ???
Thumbcuff jacket == ???

Art Barr, you can afford to buy condoms. Those FREE joints are for the kids to take 1 or 2, not 3 dozen! They're gonna irritate your latex allergy, Art Barr. >_>

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
CS == child support
EIC == ???
Thumbcuff jacket == ???

Art Barr, you can afford to buy condoms. Those FREE joints are for the kids to take 1 or 2, not 3 dozen! They're gonna irritate your latex allergy, Art Barr. >_>

lol,...the one basket at the barbershop,..i was staining.

the dude there used to hold up the fist like,..gon nikka, get that p*ssy.

when i walked in there like clockwork every few days, and when i walked by the shop to go to one of my many lovers cribs, everyday.

then dudes would be looking like damn,..this nikka, gets it in.

i get condoms from the martin luther king center on forty third now,..

the box is four feet high filled with condoms.

i literally dive in that box looking for tuxedo's.

one time my mom was with me,...she was like are condoms in thst box,...

i was like,...yup....

what is funny is this fiyoine ass vet thwt works there i got my eye on noticed me with my mom's there.

she was like,...oh that is your son,...i expected a teen..did not know he was a handsome man.

i was looking like,..lemme see yo ass out yo office and i can holler....

ol girl bad as hell,....

art barr

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
your girls are trying to save face from being known publically by you or anyone as an eic and cs vampire.

they care about what you think cause they know they sre in the wrong.

for preying on the brothers and the reverse sexist system that breeds poverty, as a fact.

girls like thugs because they are the easiest public male figure type to deflect blame and prey on and get eic and cs from.

plus they can easily use that types public image against them.

to more readily ostracize them. hiding the eic vsmpire's public image as they swag surf on dude for that check.

shyt is all bullshyt and deflection.
using pity party tactics to gain public sympathy for receiving a check.

i lived the shyt i know what it really is.

art barr
while this true in most cases. the girls i'm talking about aren't poor chicks. these are smart girls...i'm talking (Baylor ...UT...Rice) chicks from middle class fams with bright futures willing to risk it all because some dude doesn't like the way it "feels". GTFOH. maybe i'm just getting old but when i was that age(19-23) and a dude hit me with that while i was tryna make my moves to reach the top it was an automatic :childplease: & deuces. maybe females have just gotten dumber with all the Kesha\Nikki Minaj B.S. they're being feed constantly these days.

and i know it's not about money or trapping dudes with these particular girls either cos these are the same chicks posted up... legs spread at the clinic murdering their seeds after every "accident"....
scust @ this generation.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:( That's fukking TRAGIC.
There are no words.

I'm gonna pray for Chicago tonight before I go to bed.

Get custody of your daughter, AB. Crazy BM & her stabby lovers should NOT be near your child. -_-

yeah,...i actually hated my bm beforr that.

now,..i have total admiration for her resilient evil ass.

not sure if she is a better person from the situation but i hope so.

i have never talked to her about the situation cause i know she would lie.

so i had to factfind what i could on my own.

i miss my lil girl,......more than words can illustrate.

art barr

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
yeah,...i actually hated my bm beforr that.

now,..i have total admiration for her resilient evil ass.

not sure if she is a better person from the situation but i hope so.

i have never talked to her about the situation cause i know she would lie.

so i had to factfind what i could on my own.

i miss my lil girl,......more than words can illustrate.

art barr

GIFSoup

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
while this true in most cases. the girls i'm talking about aren't poor chicks. these are smart girls...i'm talking (Baylor ...UT...Rice) chicks from middle class fams with bright futures willing to risk it all because some dude doesn't like the way it "feels". GTFOH. maybe i'm just getting old but when i was that age(19-23) and a dude hit me with that while i was tryna make my moves to reach the top it was an automatic :childplease: & deuces. maybe females have just gotten dumber with all the Kesha\Nikki Minaj B.S. they're being feed constantly these days.

and i know it's not about money or trapping dudes with these particular girls either cos these are the same chicks posted up... legs spread at the clinic murdering their seeds after every "accident"....
scust @ this generation.

oh,...the new shyt eic vsmpires do is create a trickbaby.

or have a kid after being in well educated surrounding like college.

after exposal to sociological coursework on poverty in their integrated social sciences class.

these types readily go out and get pregnant for the eic.

plus saddle some high paying job to a low wage thug with cs payments for the bread.

it is all about money in general to black women now.

all our women are capitalist preying on a reverse sexist reparation system after slavery or ahem,...civil rights.

the end result of aid from the systems are not wrong.

the mentality of the people misusing the system.

for their own ill gotten gains is the issue.

as well as the legislature that is one sided and built on making a monetary slave or criminal out of everyone.

this country is wicked and slowly but surely it is assimiliating every general type with its wickedness.

my bm is a school teacher and was purposefully preying on me in the same manner.

my bm just got caught up because she is so poisoned to her ills.

her motivations caught up with her and ruined her career, as a school teacher.

my bm is that teacher a few years back.

that became the annual school teacher fukk up of the year story.

she is the blackschool teacher they sensationalized for slapping that kid in school.

now,..mind you she slapped that kid cause he threatened her right after surviving that stabbing attack.

so i guess she got fed up and said i ain't being threatened or hurt anymore and said,...imma fukk you up before you get me.

my bm manufactures and precipitates problems with males like a lot of women do.

as they don't respect men and only see them as vic's.

plus her running buddies is bethany benz[caviar from flavor of love] and some other elite sckripper/extra performing golddiggers and eyecandy.

she is the alpha of the group though.

plus she ran a ring of sckrippers and setup how bethany got in the r kelly, so sexy vid.

that made it so she got on flavor of love.

my bm was a teen in the old abc videos as a love interest, too.

ironically, i have a trackrecord with biv-10 artist former videomodels.

so my bm is a proven mastermind at clowning and swagsurfing on dudes.

my bm has disrespected and master minded a lot of sonnings of nikkaz.

before i kicked it with her,..she was travis henry's gf.

she doesn't have a kid by him,..but when i put two and two together.

it made sense why she saddled me with my daughter,..cause it makes sense for her type to do that.

we hooked up right before i went on tour,..so i know she was like lemme get this nikka to seed me up,...

shyt eminem and fiddy rich amd blowing up,..

so the black nikka who beat eminem amd his hypeman bout to blow..

i know this to be real because her former neighbor.

now my bff told me the demo,....about what she was on,..after the fact.

art barr

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
oh,...the new shyt eic vsmpires do is create a trickbaby.

or have a kid after being in well educated surrounding like college. after exposal to sociological coursework on poverty in their integrsted social sciences class.

these tyles readily go out and get pregnant for the eic.

plus saddle some high paying job to a low wage thug with cs payments for the bread.

it is all about money in general to black women now.

all our women are caputalist oreying on a reverse sexist reparation system after slavery or ahem,...civil rights.

the end result of aid from the systems are not wrong.

the mentality of the people misusing the system for their own ill gotten gains is the issue. as well as the legislature that is one sided and built on making a monetwry slave or criminal out of everyone.

this country is wicked and slowly but surely it is assimiliatkng every generaltype with its wickedness.

my bm is a school teacher and was purposefully preying on me in the same manner.

my bm just got caught up because she is so poisoned to her ills. her motivations caught upnwith her and ruined her career, as a school teacher.

my bm is that teacher a few years back.

that became the annual school teacher fukk up of the year story. she is the blackschool teacher they sensationalized for slapping that kid in school.

now,..mind youbshe slapped that kid cause he threatened her rigjt after surviving that stsbbing attack. so i guess she got feed up and said i ain't being threatened or hurt anymore and said,...imma fukk youbup before you get me.

ywlet and still my bm has problems with males like a lot of women do.

as they don't respect men and only see them as vic's.

plus her running buddies is bethany benz[caviar from flavor of love] and some other elite sckripper/extra performing golddiggers and eyecandy.

plus she ran a ring of sckrippers and setup how bethany got in the r kelly, so sexy vid that made it so she got on flavor of love.

so my bm is a proven mastermind at clowning and swagsurfing on dudes.

my bm has disrespected and master minded a lot of sonnings of nikkaz.

before i kicked it with her,..she was travis henry's gf.

she doesn't have a kid by him,..but when i put two and two together.

it made sense why she saddled me with my daughter,..cause it makes sense for her type to do that. we hooked up right before i went on tour,..so i know she was like lemme get this nikka to seed me up,...

shyt eminem and fiddy rich amd blowing up,..

so the black nikka who beat eminem amd his hypeman bout to blow..

i know this to be real because her former neighbor now my bff told me the demo,....about what she was on,..after the fact.

art barr
Your BM sounds scandlous as hell. like Aqualung said you should try to get custody of your lil girl ...before she starts to indoctrinate her with that toxic mentality. i know that's easier said than done for a dude with the way custody laws are setup unfairly baised towards mothers even when they're crap moms. :beli:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

cut it out joe,....

my daughter has more experience and maturity than you,..b!

that situation ain't funny!!

you do not know how close i was to not having a daughter or her mom.

or having to get custody of my daughter and then explaining to her if her mom dies a tough situation.

cut that bullshyt out,..joe!!

or wind up laying in tabled rubble with a broken fiddle,....

art barr

Daps
Reppin
NULL
one of my clients today beautiful Blasian college chick (Double Major graduating early ....super smart girl) was telling me how she contracted chlamydia and how she's trying to "narrow it down" between 4 dudes she could have possibly gotten it from. all of em raw tho? really? :what:

soo smart\beautiful and going raw like that? just why. :snoop:

You don't need to go "raw" to get diseases u can catch them from peoples mouths. i'm sure no one is sucking dikk or eating p*ssy with a condom.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
You don't need to go "raw" to get diseases u can catch them from peoples mouths. i'm sure no one is sucking dikk or eating p*ssy with a condom.

this is true too...a lot of people overlooking the oral sex = desease factor as well.
moral of the story: stop putting strangers penises\vaginas in your mouth! :snoop:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Your BM sounds scandlous as hell. like Aqualung said you should try to get custody of your lil girl ...before she starts to indoctrinate her with that toxic mentality. i know that's easier said than done for a dude with the way custody laws are setup unfairly baised towards mothers even when they're crap moms. :beli:

oh my bm is scandalous,......probably one of the top of the top.

when you judge what and whom she gets in a group to hang with.

her lil crew has sonned nikkaz from lil flip to devin.

ever since i have been blackballed, in telecom/isp.

i have had no way to reproduce my corporate income.

or any income i had that was a high drawing supplement.

so getting custody and paying for it is very diffiult and out of my financial reach.

i could easily smash the bm in court,..if i had my career j telcim back and the salary.

i could see risking going broke for that with no question.

i just have no way right now to get that influx of cash in a less stressfull manner.

as i get older i have cut down all the felony federal and internstional chances i was and have taken.

so i really don't have a way to do much. i just want a little nice paying gig to pay for mri school

then i can start back on the fast track to being in that projected six salary figure bracket, again.

it has been a long tough road for me,...with a lot of crazy things going on.

nothing in my life is normal,..it is always an extreme i did not manufacture.

art barr

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
condom.jpg

:birdman:

:lolbron: