Let's be real; people AIN'T using condoms as much as they claim....

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
condom.jpg

:birdman:

girls are the main reason condoms are not used.

as most of them sleeping with you to prey on traditionalism.

to villify you for that eic and cs money check.

i had to relearn my very strict rule of always wear a condom. after woman after woman in my early twenties just always tried to make going raw their silent preference.

whether through verbal or just straight physical routine of trying to get it poppin all the time without a condom.

i reach for a condom,..every chic was like,..

no,..i'm clean daddy,..please fukk me raw.

going raw was my drug of choice,...till i fought back from addiction puroosefully at thirty two and went back to how i was when i was twenty one.

i was fukking almost ten years from fourteen to teenty one.

before i was co-erced to finally have unprotected sex. i still remember the first time and all the other russian rouleete times too, damn near.

i should have never given in and i would still have a lot of my dreams left to fulfill in full.

having a kid from unprotected sex, at twenty eight.

fukked my life up more than it already was.

i lost my possible pro career in tennis and my professional rap career as well.

art barr

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
TELL 'EM why you MAD, Art Barr! >X-D
Pro tennis AND rap careers aborted by raw doggin' the wrong gal?!?
*cries from laughing so hard*

Did YOU knock HER up, or was it vice versa? X_x Was your morning sickness a hassle? Show me ya stretch marks, ART BARR!

*collapses & convulses*

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
In NEW ORLEANS?!?!?!!?!?!?

:wow:

not all three women were from new orleans, one was a girlfriend from north carolina (that's where i was living before i moved here) and the other one was from new mexico. only one of them was living here. i actually don't really deal with a lot of women from here. most women i'm involved with are either from somewhere else in the states or from a totally different country (more of them aren't from this country). and when i say from somewhere else, i mean, they're only here for a short period of time not that they just moved here from somewhere else...

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I also wanna say, I've never met so many girls that were allergic to latex until this point in my life.

like for real :rudy:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
TELL 'EM why you MAD, Art Barr! >X-D
Pro tennis AND rap careers aborted by raw doggin' the wrong gal?!?
*cries from laughing so hard*

Did YOU knock HER up, or was it vice versa? X_x Was your morning sickness a hassle? Show me ya stretch marks, ART BARR!

*collapses & convulses*

yeah,.......i got the bm from hell.

i did not even get to tell my parents myself i had a kid on the way.

yeah,..i got the bm from hell.

she did so much to dudes,...trying to be slick.

her ex after me really tried to kill her.

while her and my daughter slept.

they found her with over ninety mortally fatal stab wounds.

all over her body and a slit neck, face down in a pool of blood in the rain,..a ways from her crib.

she survived that shyt too.

so my bm isn't even pretty in her own little way like she used to. her mentwl was already the worst.

now it is even worse,..than before.

i don't feel like posting anymore about that cause i don't feel like dwelling on the pain.

art barr

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
When you, as the man, have to convince chicks to let you wear a condom (and I wear ultrathins, for fukk's sake), there's a serious problem with this type of shyt. :snoop:

I want NO kids at 24 at all, ever.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I also wanna say, I've never met so many girls that were allergic to latex until this point in my life.

like for real :rudy:

don't fall for that one,.....

i am allergic to cetain latex but i still found latex condom brands to get past all that.

i walk around with a dozen black tuxedo condom in my pocket at all times.

if a girl don't want to use them i get the phuck up now.

i am not going throughed't the life changing bullshyt anymore.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
When you, as the man, have to convince chicks to let you wear a condom (and I wear ultrathins, for fukk's sake), there's a serious problem with this type of shyt. :snoop:

I want NO kids at 24 at all, ever.

imma tell you from experience,...any girl veto'n condoms is a eic vampire trying to trap you.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
this is true every chick i ask why they aren't keeping it safe says the same dumb shyt... "Well he said he doesn't like using them sooo :o"...
iOYPB.gif

your girls are trying to save face from being known publically by you or anyone as an eic and cs vampire.

they care about what you think cause they know they sre in the wrong.

for preying on the brothers and the reverse sexist system that breeds poverty, as a fact.

girls like thugs because they are the easiest public male figure type to deflect blame and prey on and get eic and cs from.

plus they can easily use that types public image against them.

to more readily ostracize them. hiding the eic vsmpire's public image as they swag surf on dude for that check.

shyt is all bullshyt and deflection.
using pity party tactics to gain public sympathy for receiving a check.

i lived the shyt i know what it really is.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
not all three women were from new orleans, one was a girlfriend from north carolina (that's where i was living before i moved here) and the other one was from new mexico. only one of them was living here. i actually don't really deal with a lot of women from here. most women i'm involved with are either from somewhere else in the states or from a totally different country (more of them aren't from this country). and when i say from somewhere else, i mean, they're only here for a short period of time not that they just moved here from somewhere else...

dawg,..you live in a port city.

plus you fukking transplants...you never fukk anyone raw livimg in a portcity.

you have no excuse,..

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
reread my last answer...they aren't transplants...

you stay in a port city joe,....you have to use condoms, period.

you can not take the risk living in a port city, ever.

port city's are the main issue with the transmission of anything inluding sexually transmitted diseases.

art barr