Let's be real; people AIN'T using condoms as much as they claim....

Wallie

Pro
Daps
You're naive. HIV isn't even close to the threat they make it to be, even in the black community. The penetration rate worldwide is like a tenth of a percent.

Better reasons to wear condoms besides HIV.

:childplease:

I know that already. less than 1% has it buuuut you're still not worried? I mean, you could be one of those unlucky people that gets it and all you had to do was wear a condom. Not smart. :no:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:childplease:

I know that already. less than 1% has it buuuut you're still not worried? I mean, you could be one of those unlucky people that gets it and all you had to do was wear a condom. Not smart. :no:

You could be one of the unlucky people that gets HIV while wearing a condom. And I'm sure you eat processed food; welcome to a high probability of painful and life shortening cancers.

I'm not advocating fukking raw by any means, but people need to stop acting as if AIDS is the only reason to strap up and as if it's the only dangerous disease out there.

Wallie

Pro
Daps
You could be one of the unlucky people that gets HIV while wearing a condom. And I'm sure you eat processed food; welcome to a high probability of painful and life shortening cancers.

I'm not advocating fukking raw by any means, but people need to stop acting as if AIDS is the only reason to strap up and as if it's the only dangerous disease out there.

I'm not acting as if it's the only reason to use condoms, AIDS is just the first thing I think about when people say they don't use condoms.

Rufus Dufus

All Star
Daps
condom.jpg

:birdman:

:krs:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i don't know what the actual rate of condom usage is but i know, for me, up to this date, i believe i've only gone without a condom on three women...

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
yeah its true. a lot of people don't use condoms. especially if you're fukking for awhile.

risky game :sadcam:

but we still play it :krs:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
one of my clients today beautiful Blasian college chick (Double Major graduating early ....super smart girl) was telling me how she contracted chlamydia and how she's trying to "narrow it down" between 4 dudes she could have possibly gotten it from. all of em raw tho? really? :what:

soo smart\beautiful and going raw like that? just why. :snoop: