Let's be real, Christian Bale's Batman sucked

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
ygZSd.gif

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Nah homie.

Only point I agree on is his fighting...the choreography left a lot to be desired.

Everything else you chalk up to realism, even the voice. The voice worked to me, especially in the original when he was fukking with cop and scarecrow. It also worked when he was interrogating Joker.

He used "Prep time" in all three movies, not sure what you mean by that...

I thought he was probably the quintessential Batman as far as actors that played him. Only other one in the discussion is Keaton.

Daps
- Got worked in every movie
- Was suppose to know virtually every martial art known to man but fougt like a boxer
- Rarely used prep time
- Got outsmarted a lot
- Horrible voice

Basically :camby:

u might have went in a little too hard on em. If ur compare him to other incarnations (comics/batman tas) that give his ability superhero like ability then i guess your words are closer to being truth.

However, when looking in content with the trilogy lore it seems unfair. He really only got handled by ras and bane. Both of which where about that life all day everyday. He handled all the goons mutiple times with multiple enemies.

i feel they illustrated the prep time just didnt showcase it. The third act of rises is nothing but prep time influences. Still dont know why he planned to fight bane the same way in which he lost to.him but oh well.

and the voice, although it did get outta hand to the point it sucked, for.me it only got bad when bats decided to tlk and yell alot. Wasnt bad when he was a brooding man of few words in begins.

judging from the trilogy lore alone do u still see all your points as valid?