El Chapo
The Get Down Pt.1
She's Gotta To Have It
Dave Chappelle Specials
Glow
Orange is the new black

Netflix been aight to me breh

i like lost in space
Yeah it was a frustrating watch but I enjoyed it overall.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Stranger things and master of none are all time classics thus far but only 2 seasons

House of cards looked classic but ended up being terrible so :manny:

all time classics after only 2 seasons??:dahell:

stranger things season 1 was great but season 2 was just ok. not sure how that makes it an all time great. the problem i have with netflix is a lot of their shows have 1-2 great seasons then it goes to shyt.

netflix has been putting out mostly average tv shows imo. house of cards started great but went to shyt and same with orange is the new black. stranger things season 1, black mirror and jessica jones were the last shows i enjoyed from them. it's a great alternative to cable for the price tho so i can see why ppl are committed to it.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
They'll def lose some subscribers from that. Already seen people say they cancelled Netflix when the FOX shows like Family Guy and American Dad were taken off.

Thats not Netflix's fault, FOX and a bunch of networks are pulling their shows to put on HULU or their own streaming service.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
2 things:

1. Netflix has to put out a ton of shows to satisfy it's users who many now rely on the service as their sole place of television, rather than cable.

2. Alot of shows aren't good to be bingewatched.

A show drops and ppl just watch all 10-12 episodes back to back, then talk about it not being good.

Sometimes your brain needs to process a while...how many times have you heard a song once and didnt like it, but then you eventually loved it?

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
In fact if some of these Netflix shows had an HBO label slapped on em people would be drooling online calling them critical darlings

Conz

Superstar
Daps
90% of Netflix is dogshyt, the price is just right so it doesn't matter.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
In fact if some of these Netflix shows had an HBO label slapped on em people would be drooling online calling them critical darlings
no chance in hell.

if you made people take a blind taste test with no studio labels and showed them netflix movies vs "real" movies, and most netflix shows vs premium cable shows, i bet they'd sniff out the netflix stuff instantly. especially when it comes to movies. they all have a certain "cheapness" to them.