Lets be real... besides a couple shows, netflix shows are mediocre

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Opinions are like a$$holes....

There are plenty of shows for everybody

The 3 you named are decent .. Buts it's shows better than those. Ozark, Black Mirror, Stranger Things .. Not to mention Dave Chappelle standups, documentaries etc Classics like The Office, Breaking Bad. They have better content than any other specific channel

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Of the ones I've watched, I have thoroughly enjoyed
Bloodline
Narcos
Stranger Things
Ozark
Punisher
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Master of None
Love
One Day at a Time
GLOW
Atypical
Everything Sucks
Wet Hot American Summer
F is for Family
Making a Murderer
The Keepers
Black Mirror

Orange is the New Black has been decent as well but it's probably time for that show to be cancelled.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
whats ill about Netflix tho is, you kinda just find yourself slippin into to some shyt.
i watched a Japanese joint called Re:Mind and got hooked!
some shyt aint GREAT!
but for the most part theyre all entertaining.imo

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
put it this way: I've watched more Netflix shows than any other network combined over the last 2 years
I'd have to research what I actually watch to confirm that but I'd say with 90% certainty that is the case for me as well. Now not all of those have been good to great, some have just been mediocre like The Ranch, but Netflix puts out more quality than any other network. What's nice is that you can generally tell after watching a few episodes in a day if a show is worth sticking with instead of on a network where you have to watch one episode a week for a few weeks to figure it out.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
I'd have to research what I actually watch to confirm that but I'd say with 90% certainty that is the case for me as well. Now not all of those have been good to great, some have just been mediocre like The Ranch, but Netflix puts out more quality than any other network. What's nice is that you can generally tell after watching a few episodes in a day if a show is worth sticking with instead of on a network where you have to watch one episode a week for a few weeks to figure it out.

Only non Netflix shows I've watched in the last year are Atlanta, Blackish, GoT, Westworld, Top Chef and Better Call Saul. I think. Since those are different seasons its usually only like 1-2 shows I care to watch in a given week. I've definitely watched more Netflix shows than that

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Netflix about to be the biggest content provider that you can't live without. Once that happens, they won't even bother to put other nikkas shyts on their platform. 100% Netflix shows & movies. shyt is crazy to think about.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Of the ones I've watched, I have thoroughly enjoyed
Bloodline
Narcos
Stranger Things
Ozark
Punisher
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
Master of None
Love

One Day at a Time
GLOW
Atypical
Everything Sucks
Wet Hot American Summer
F is for Family
Making a Murderer

The Keepers
Black Mirror

Orange is the New Black has been decent as well but it's probably time for that show to be cancelled.
I can cosign the Bolded, and add to my personal list

Marco Polo :thumbsup:
Daredevil
Big Mouth
7 seconds
Wormwood
Dope
Wild Wild Country
El Chapo
13 reasons why
The End of the F***ing World

Pluss a bunch of movies and a ton of standup specials