Lets be real... besides a couple shows, netflix shows are mediocre

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
unpopular opinion but i feel like the quality of netflix is starting to drop. they're putting way too much stuff and feels like they're missing on them way more than they're hitting. it used to be dope but i ended up canceling my subscription a month ago and don't miss it at all.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
unpopular opinion but i feel like the quality of netflix is starting to drop. they're putting way too much stuff and feels like they're missing on them way more than they're hitting. it used to be dope but i ended up canceling my subscription a month ago and don't miss it at all.

None of the shows mention ITT are above 7/10:what:
:camby:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
narcos
Bloodline
El chapo

Everything else is MEH 6/10 tv shows to have on background

Mediocre tv shows and even worse movies.

Yea lets just forget

Daredevil
House of cards
Stranger Things
Master of None
Punisher

But just to entertain you. How is that different then any other network anyway?

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stranger things and master of none are all time classics thus far but only 2 seasons

House of cards looked classic but ended up being terrible so :manny:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
To me, Netflix started off garbage but found it's niche. But just like the networks, there's still a handful of quality surrounded by "ehhh". The difference is that Netflix has the luxury of trending plus convenience.

But honestly, most of it's best shows are BBC-equse. And BBC had the best shows.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Nah, that's BBC.

Well... Netflix juxed that shyt cause they slapped their name on it in the originals categories like it's theirs. :spikeusalty:

None of the shows mention ITT are above 7/10:what:
What scores are you looking at?

Money Heist
Black Mirror
The Last Kingdom (Netflix came with the bag and got this piff a decent budget for a stellar second season)
It's The End Of The fukking World
Dark (didn't like this one but this was a big hit for a lot of the brehs here)
Mindhunter
GLOW
Godless

All off these are 8 and up on IMDB and RT

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Netflix about to be the biggest content provider that you can't live without. Once that happens, they won't even bother to put other nikkas shyts on their platform. 100% Netflix shows & movies. shyt is crazy to think about.

They'll def lose some subscribers from that. Already seen people say they cancelled Netflix when the FOX shows like Family Guy and American Dad were taken off.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
What season they got up?. Season 4 already aired in the UK and the Euro/UK Netflix only has season 3 up.

I'm in NA region, Netflix got all 4 seasons up right now. They co-op the show with BBC. They did the same with The Last Kingdom where it aired on TV first and then Netflix would put it all up almost right after. When I found out I stopped pirating them.

Travelers (Canadian show) was getting the same treatment but Netflix got exclusive rights to that one now where it's third season will only come out on their platform.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
They'll def lose some subscribers from that. Already seen people say they cancelled Netflix when the FOX shows like Family Guy and American Dad were taken off.

Some people just want to watch reruns of classic comedies like The Office and shyt like that. Netflix is banking on getting you hooked on a few of their series that you can't live without. They also developing original content for kids. If it's quality, it will remain a must have for folks with kids.