Let's be real about Durant....

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll just go ahead and say it....They need a PG that defers to Durant. If Westbrook goes Durant will evolve to the next level.

:mjlol:

I'll up this again next year after he doesn't evolve to the next level

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'll just go ahead and say it....They need a PG that defers to Durant. If Westbrook goes Durant will evolve to the next level.
breh they'd be way too easy to defend..did you miss last years playoffs with russ out? :dahell:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
breh they'd be way too easy to defend..did you miss last years playoffs with russ out? :dahell:

But see that's with temporarily out. They never had to totally change their offense, if say, a quick pass-first, low turnover PG was on the team like, Chris Paul, someone who was a threat but won't take over the offense. Durant could evolve. He is still young and it's Lebron's league. I think he has time...

on another note...can the Piston's get Westbrook?

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
They're the best they're ever going to be with Westbrook. Having two top five players In their prime on a small market team is a dream.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Who is this magical pass first PG that they are gonna get that will bring them a ring?

Does this nikka even exist?
It doesn't have to be a pass first PG, just someone who knows they're the second option while Durant is the focal point. Teams need a clearly defined pecking order.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
It doesn't have to be a pass first PG, just someone who knows they're the second option while Durant is the focal point. Teams need a clearly defined pecking order.
Durant isn't that type of player. He's not a lead dog that's going to lead you to the top. These stans are just using Westbrook to hide that fact. People are really blaming Westbrook for Durant not showing up tonight :russ:.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Durant isn't that type of player. He's not a lead dog that's going to lead you to the top. These stans are just using Westbrook to hide that fact. People are really blaming Westbrook for Durant not showing up tonight :russ:.
:comeon:

We saw how great he was when Russ went down this year and the team didn't skip a beat.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:comeon:

We saw how great he was when Russ went down this year and the team didn't skip a beat.
That's fukking regular season bruh. They swept the Spurs that shyt don't mean nothing now huh? If Durant was that player he wouldn't of needed Westbrook to save his ass multiple time this post season. Game 5 against the Clips for example. Ironically another game where Westbrook got blamed for Durant not showing up

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Durant was my favorite player at one point but that changed when I saw the bytch in him the year the Mavs won because he allowed little Jason kidd to shut him down. I realized then that he doesn't have it, even when he was at Texas, he would shrink the bigger the game got. Honestly, without Westbrook, he wouldn't have any backbone