Let's be real about Durant....

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with dis premise tho. Some players come into the league so good, u wonder how they culd get any better. Not excatly sure if Durant's already reached his celing, but it's a fact that prime and age are correlational. Chris Paul's past his prime, Rose might just be, Jason Kidd after his surgery, even Stoudemire after his microfracture surgery.

:what:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't see him getting better than what he already is. Atleast he hasn't show it. Not to say he's not a top 3-4 player.

Nah according to the basketball experts here, he's going to continue to get better and better and better....

:russ:

I'll up this again next year

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
TS, I don't know what criteria you're using to rate Durant but I know its at least 50% hate.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Nah according to the basketball experts here, he's going to continue to get better and better and better....

:russ:

I'll up this again next year

It's about what he needs to improve on the gives experts reason to think he'll improve. His primary weakness is that he isn't strong enough to through his weight around on the low block. gaining weight and muscle seems to come with age amongst most players in the league.

It's not like blake griffin or dwight howard where they all of a sudden have to develop a entirely new skill set.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's about what he needs to improve on the gives experts reason to think he'll improve. His primary weakness is that he isn't strong enough to through his weight around on the low block. gaining weight and muscle seems to come with age amongst most players in the league.

It's not like blake griffin or dwight howard where they all of a sudden have to develop a entirely new skill set.

Lmao.... He ain't getting any bigger. I already addressed this. You think all this time he been skinny as fukk, nobody had the bright idea to lift weights and get stronger? He gonna be a frail nikka til the day he die