Lets be Honest. Women run shyt till they hit 30's.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I don't even look at 30 plus women.

it must hurt their soul knowing that every guy in the club is trying to get with a 20 something girl :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
sounds like bullshyt assumptions, pretty sure most women have the most sex in their 30's

They probably do because they are trying to get men to commit using sex. I'm 28 and I see it with older women they all had their fun they all want to find a poor sucker and settle down. When they were younger they could use their looks and beauty, as they get older metabolism sslows, child out of wedlock or can't have children, saggy boobs, saggy ass, grey her and wrinkles, plus not wanting to be a vat lady they will do whatever they can to clamp a man down.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
They probably do because they are trying to get men to commit using sex. I'm 28 and I see it with older women they all had their fun they all want to find a poor sucker and settle down. When they were younger they could use their looks and beauty, as they get older metabolism sslows, child out of wedlock or can't have children, saggy boobs, saggy ass, grey her and wrinkles, plus not wanting to be a vat lady they will do whatever they can to clamp a man down.
The nikka done ruined my breakfast. :what:

the imagery that came in my mind was horrible

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
talkin to this 26 yr old and she knows her fate... im trying to get my dikk wet and she goes "im not 21 anymore i want a serious relationship"
:smugfavre: i bet you do, with your aging depreciating assets. they know. that biological time clock starts getting loud as shyt in their late 20s. they see they're getting older. titties aint as perky as when they were 18/19/20. miles on the odometer. their friends probably gettin married and having kids and cant go ho'ing around with them. :ufdup:

being a man :blessed:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
talkin to this 26 yr old and she knows her fate... im trying to get my dikk wet and she goes "im not 21 anymore i want a serious relationship"
:smugfavre: i bet you do, with your aging depreciating assets. they know. that biological time clock starts getting loud as shyt in their late 20s. they see they're getting older. titties aint as perky as when they were 18/19/20. miles on the odometer. their friends probably gettin married and having kids and cant go ho'ing around with them. :ufdup:

being a man :blessed:
A woman's mentality is different from a mans.it doesn't mean she thinks she doesn't have it going on anymore.
And what are you talking about when you say biological clock? Because a woman can have kids way past the age of 26.

Is that what you meant?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: Lowkey I thought about this while stoned one time

From observation I think the run this shyt social hierarchy for americans go

S Tier: Super wealthy dude and has game, Anyone famous
A: Trill dudes gettin money and has game, dime women in their prime, dudes who are physically attractive to women with game, , 9 in their primes
B: trill dudes with game but no money, prime 8s, older dimes-8s ,7s, dudes who are physically attractive with no game
C: prime 6s, Older 7-6, all the rest of the non game average dudes
D, 5s, simps
E tier and below: poor you :manny:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room

A: Trill dudes gettin money and has game, dime women in their prime, dudes who are physically attractive to women with game, , 9 in their primes
B: trill dudes with game but no money, prime 8s, older dimes-8s ,7s, dudes who are physically attractive with no game
D, 5s, simps

D, 5s, simps
What exactly does trill dudes mean?