Let's be honest....who actually thinks they are going to heaven?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Assuming heaven actually exists, if u were to die today would u go to heaven?

I ask this because a co-worker asked me to go to bible study and I said nah. Then she gonna say, if u died today on the way home from work do u think u will go to heaven? :whoo:

The answer for me is nah, I already got a room reserved in Hell. I'm not a bad dude, I just don't take any religion seriously. My only hope is I get a chance to say I'm sorry right before judgement day. I heard Jesus has to forgive me, it's part of the rules.....:mjpls:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
I have a shytty feeling its going to be an eternity of nothingness for me which sucks. Turning into a skeleton gone forever is a sucky thought but its garaunteed :(

Daps
Reppin
St louis
my swag shall be needed in the upper room....
verdj6.gif

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depends on if "God" judges me based on the decisions and actions I've taken in this world compared to if I put my faith in something that the intellect and logic he gave me sees to be absolutely fukking retarded.

If the former, yes. If the latter, lol.

That's how I feel, he can't hate on me because he made religion seem so ridiculous. I would say that's kinda his fault.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That's how I feel, he can't hate on me because he made religion seem so ridiculous. I would say that's kinda his fault.

religion maybe ridiculous

not a relationship with God

Jesus said the only way to heaven is through him, not books and doctrine etc.

I bring up the robber on the cross with Jesus, dude was a sinner so bad that he was crucified, yet all he said was "Lord please remember me in paradise and GOd saw his heart and he was with him in paradise brehs:eek:

while those pharises and sadducees and scribes who knew the word back to front, paid their tithes were "holy" did not make it

Daps

who says you need religion...people came up with that

its all about having a direct relationship with him.

some people took advantage of it and used it to control people like the book of eli. religion is nothing but bumpers to the lane and sometimes people can lead you the wrong way. when God is in your life you dont feel the need to sin well not exactly but the sin that once fulfilled you whether you knew it or not is replaced by the relationship you have with him. its kinda like when people find the one and they dont feel the need to sleep around and chase other women anymore because your happy with the one that does it all for you. just got to be open to it :yeshrug: dont listen to people. I fell stray when i started to watch the people in the church claiming to be saved and sitting there like if God is in them whats the point :wtf: but i see it goes to deeper than that. im still trying to reach that level with him now. its not that i dont want to be full dedicated but i have a hard time letting go of this sin...its the truth.

I asked for him to take control of my life but for some reason i dont think i have let go or allowed him to take control. i think im getting better though at least im aware

Blacsmiff

Pro
Daps
Reppin
California
I became an atheist during my teens after asking myself several questions like: "If critical thinking, fact based knowledge and common sense takes me further away from God, than how can God be the truth?" Not realizing that this question in and of itself is flawed.

I have found peace in Islam since then. The only religion that makes sense to me.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
When I dieeee, fukk it I wanna go to hell...cuz I'm a piece of shyt it ain't hard to fukkin tell....

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I have a shytty feeling its going to be an eternity of nothingness for me which sucks. Turning into a skeleton gone forever is a sucky thought but its garaunteed :(

pretty much this. shyt is crazy to think about like nothingness for eternity not 20-30 years but fukking eternity