Let's Be Honest, Teyonah Parris has zero azz

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
More than enough for me :wow:

Went on a date with a chic that looked just like her a few years ago. Thought I would marry that broad just off first site. :mjcry:

Had a great dinner and erry thang.
Chopped it up with her in the while in the whip hoping to go back to her crib for some ultra good love making. :noah:

Gots to kissing her and shyt, couldn't get to doing no more cause we were in a pretty busy area :whew:

Somehow an hour passed and it was 12 midnight, she told me she had to get up for work in the morning and that we could hang out at her place tomorrow night
So I was like cool :smugdraper: on some confident pimp shyt like the game was won and went on about my bidness having dreams about the bytch for the rest of the night.

Woke up the next morning with a few text from her saying 'good morning' and shyt about the great time she had blah blah blah. I was on one something serious off that shyt brehs:myman:

Texted with her the whole day totally neglecting to remember that I had agreement with one of my roommates to host a party that night (it was friday btw). All I had been thinking about was feeding her grapes and chocolate and smashing the whole weekend. So 5 rolls around and I have to tell her that I won't be able to slide through to her crib until at least 11 and I let her know why telling her about the party and shyt. I invited her over saying that if she came I could bounce out a bit earlier if I had a girly on my arm that nobody knew.

Our parties would usually be dope as shyt and I was the life of the party and shyt, so I was hoping she could come see me be bawse and be cool. :ld:

bytch didn't respond for like 30mins, which was weird cause she never took that look in the 3-4 days I had been texting her. Saying that she would rather stay in, so I tried to nudge her a bit more to come telling her that it was cool Howard University people and she would have fun....Sent that shyt and she NEVER responded back. :damn:

Around 8 I sent another message saying that I would leave the party at 10 to slide through to chill.

No response:damn:

Sent another text at 9...

No response:damn:

So then, at 10 she finally texts me and is like

':whoa: I really like you, but I'm not ready to meet your friends, especially if they're from Howard. You seemed a lot more mature last night. I don't think I'm interested. '

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

shyt broke my soul. :to:

All I could say was 'okay' :snoop:

She still friends with me on FB. I look at her pics like :birdman:

She sound like a ho. She ain't wanna be around them Howard folks out of fear of exposal.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These women are the best to wife, when they get pregnant they wont go obese, and they will ride you hard in bed to make up for their lack of assets

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i'd knock fire from her ass.
wat6rr.jpg