Let's Be Honest, Teyonah Parris has zero azz

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
Where is the proof of her wenchery? I keep hearing about it but no proof.
There was a mention of the pic in a appreciation thread for her on the coli awhile back it was said to be on Mediafakeout I looked it up and seen the pic i don't remember the title of the article but a Google search phrasing something along the likes of teyonah parris ass grabbed by white guy in club or simmilar might be helpful or try to find the thread on this site

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
:huhldup:Daddy wasn't around ass nikkas

12071236_751051215000477_1618707819_n.jpg
I fukked up and somehow didn't post this at you earlier but I say it again that slick shyt you said I believe was towards me if not apologies to you but if not your dumb ass couldn't understand that my post was saying no matter what her preferences were in men that she's beautiful no denying that and she referred to homie as a brother fukk a few pictures together

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy:This goofy shyt. Some folks act like you have to have an ass to be attractive.

Shes slim, high quality face, well spoken, and tailor-made for being a perfect armpiece. But she gotta have an ass, and probably cellulite, in order to be chose:rudy:

Not a goddamn thing wrong with her. Ass is overrated. Long as a lady doesn't have diminished glute syndrome, it really isn't an issue.
:russ:DGS

"She was cool and all but da bytch had DGS, had to let her go.":francis: