Let's Be Honest, Teyonah Parris has zero azz

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Depends on what you are used to.

If you are used to smashing big booty chicks, she's flat.

If you're used to smashing chicks that aren't well endowed, she has a little something.

She's cute but it would be smash and dash for me. Nothing about her makes me want to be in a long term relationship with her.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:rudy:This goofy shyt. Some folks act like you have to have an ass to be attractive.

Shes slim, high quality face, well spoken, and tailor-made for being a perfect armpiece. But she gotta have an ass, and probably cellulite, in order to be chose:rudy:

Not a goddamn thing wrong with her. Ass is overrated. Long as a lady doesn't have diminished glute syndrome, it really isn't an issue.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Now i'm not objectifying Black women but she got nothing back there.

Teyonah+Parris+Arrivals+Mad+Men+Premiere+Party+jwQywRApiCKx.jpg
APTcomponents.jpg

She arching her back, in high heels and still all i see is an anterior tilted pelvis.

2014-08-25t231504z_10_tb3ea8p1ofpt4_rtrmadp_tr3_television-emmys.jpg

This dress is to hide her lack of azz

Teyonah-Parris-instagram-Innes-nude-pencil-peplum-dress-300x300.png

"That's right guys, i have no azz"

:patrice:
looks at first pic....

clearly sees ass

wonders if silicon has seeped from these IG hoes asses, into your brain

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
So? Y'all be lusting after white bytches with less ass than that and wifing up japanese girls with negative hip measurements. But a black woman with no ass is less than? Neg pending

:russ:

That's the thing...she's an attractive woman with a shapely butt. Flat stomach, nice skin, nice hair, and seems like a kind person.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
looks at first pic....

clearly sees ass

wonders if silicon has seeped from these IG hoes asses, into your brain
Breh, it seems to be a concensus that if it ain't 40 inches +, you have no ass. Not all black women are dragging a big wagon. One minute brehs like "Black women have the best asses", the next
they downing a black woman who doesn't have a big ass:rudy:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Breh, it seems to be a concensus that if it ain't 40 inches +, you have no ass. Not all black women are dragging a big wagon. One minute brehs like "Black women have the best asses", the next
they downing a black woman who doesn't have a big ass:rudy:
reminds of that chris rock bit

how you some dudes are addicted to the strip club

"i take em to a real club, they try to buy a girl one drink.... get turned down.... and its 'MAN fukk THIS LETS GO TO THE STRIP CLUB" :damn:

like they can't even interact with real women anymore.... these nikkas can't even appreciate a real ass

"maaaan is that what a real ass is looking like?? man fukk this... TAKE ME TO IG" :damn: