Let's be honest a static shock movie would level the playing field

Daps
Seeing static shock blast fools out of oblivion :ohhh:

And also having hardwire and icon in the cut:lolbron: it's a scary site .

Hardwire inventing the weapons and gadgetry and static and icon forming a team :lolbron:

We just need good villains

Pair up with DC and bring out young aqualad and it's a wrap:wow:.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really want an Icon and Rocket movie.
But as of right now, McDuffie's wife is holding up DC from dropping new Milestone material
I was wondering if something like this might be going on holding it up.

Daps
The cartoon was extremly popular but my point is superheros with alot less popularity are getting movies imo.
I feel that an adult static would be just as popular too because we never really explorer a young adult static shock. Also some of the villains seem a little childish in the cartoons and we some serious ," in your face villains " that can really get inside the protagonist's head like we've seen Bane, Joker, Two-Face, etc

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
More money?
I have no idea I was never 100% clear on the rights I though dc bought milestone comics and had all the rights. I remember Dwayne Mcduffie had disagreements with dc in the past and they would always get there way.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel that an adult static would be just as popular too because we never really explorer a young adult static shock. Also some of the villains seem a little childish in the cartoons and we some serious ," in your face villains " that can really get inside the protagonist's head like we've seen Bane, Joker, Two-Face, etc
Yeah they toned it down for the wb the comic was much more realistic if I remember right.