Lets be 100% real, nikkas on the east coast are the best dressed/most style.

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Well when you don't have shorts and t shirt weather for the majority of the year like LA and have to dress for 4 different seasons I would hope so :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ thinking everyone in a particular region is fly. :heh: Every city has bama trends. Every city. Even NYC. In NYC, you got dudes still dressing like it's 2001 with big ass fitted hats over white du rags with 4XL Pelles with rhinestones and Nike boots look like they about to start Harlem shaking at the local bodega. :troll:They wore baggy ass Girbaud shuttle jeans in the Bay until like a couple years ago. :mjlol:In L.A., they wearing brownface and dressing like black Mexicans (i.e. YG) or dressing like cacs wearing skinnies and Vans. In DC, they wear color blocked t shirt-hoodies from Solbiato with moonboot Flightposites, Foam-boots. Coast to coast hood nikkas dressing lke Eurofags wearing skin tight Balmains (and knockoffs) with Givenchy sweatshirts. :hhh:

I'm from the Bay and I'm fly. I got leathers that cost more than all of your winter coats combined. :camby:I got a $4000 Ralph Lauren Purple Label leather. I got a gang of $600 sweaters everything from Ralph to Coogi that cost more than your $200 Helly Hansen raincoats that you will be wearing in the snow today. :umad: While you wearing 990's in the snow, I'll be wearing the 40 belows Pac had on in Juice. :win:And I get flyer shopping at the thrift store because I paid full price for none of that shyt and my side hustle is selling thrifted clothes so I know real from fake.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
You talking about the north side of Houston?
I’m from the Southwest, and yea I don’t know what y’all were doing up there, but that shyt didn’t go in the Southwest.

You had big ass cliques like KREAM and FDAB that were considered the flyest nikkas when all they did was copy the Cool kids, even before them you had a clique and of pimps called the Av8ters that also were just copying Chicago trends but consider the flyest nikkas in the city.
Nevermind we talking about two different things.
Had no idea you was specifically talking about Texas.
Have no clue how yall nikkas get down out there.

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yall been dissing "bamas" from jump
Its not the 80 anymore us country boys running shyt :banderas::banderas::banderas:

CWokabQUkAAoy2b.png

images

images

0945844429894ab7116bb1ee066e0e64.jpg

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Bullshyt, Texas got that. Y'all nikkas wear Eskimo jackets and utility boots half the year due to cold and claim best dressed. We styling all year because the temp is always reasonable and we have a get fly clean whip culture. Parkin lot pimpin, UGK, Slim Thug, Lil Flip were nikkas known to come through shining and that shyt trickles down to the culture. I ain't gone lie them New York nikkas looked especially funny in them old 90s music vides with them husky 0 degrees jackets and them stupid ass tims. I digress :pachaha:

Yall country nikkas drink too much cough syrup and eat too much fatty foods to wear clothes that fit in 2017

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
LOL @ thinking everyone in a particular region is fly. :heh: Every city has bama trends. Every city. Even NYC. In NYC, you got dudes still dressing like it's 2001 with big ass fitted hats over white du rags with 4XL Pelles with rhinestones and Nike boots look like they about to start Harlem shaking at the local bodega. :troll:They wore baggy ass Girbaud shuttle jeans in the Bay until like a couple years ago. :mjlol:In L.A., they wearing brownface and dressing like black Mexicans (i.e. YG) or dressing like cacs wearing skinnies and Vans. In DC, they wear color blocked t shirt-hoodies from Solbiato with moonboot Flightposites, Foam-boots. Coast to coast hood nikkas dressing lke Eurofags wearing skin tight Balmains (and knockoffs) with Givenchy sweatshirts. :hhh:

I'm from the Bay and I'm fly. I got leathers that cost more than all of your winter coats combined. :camby:I got a $4000 Ralph Lauren Purple Label leather. I got a gang of $600 sweaters everything from Ralph to Coogi that cost more than your $200 Helly Hansen raincoats that you will be wearing in the snow today. :umad: While you wearing 990's in the snow, I'll be wearing the 40 belows Pac had on in Juice. :win:And I get flyer shopping at the thrift store because I paid full price for none of that shyt and my side hustle is selling thrifted clothes so I know real from fake.

Prime example of a bozo. Clown nikka listed a balance sheet of clothing he bought.

nikka go kill yaself :mjlol:

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Lol stop tryna save face fool, you ain’t slick for shyt. The nikka grew up in Takoma Park and his pops used to live here in PG and Yeezy was tuned into the fashion game out here. Took that shyt back to Chicago and reinterpreted in his own image and set off waves with it as a result. Y’all Chitown bamas get a good chunk of y’all gear from the DMV and Detroit as well as NYC with the offbrand shyt (y’all really are NY’s lil brother :ehh:). The East Coast ain’t rocking no Midwest shyt fukk outta here wit that cuz :laff: Go back to LSA.
fukk outta here ain’t nobody copying no damn NewYork. We fukk with Detroit but we ain’t picking up no trends from them. Detroit mfs come to the Chi to ship NOT the other way around!

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk outta here ain’t nobody copying no damn NewYork. We fukk with Detroit but we ain’t picking up no trends from them. Detroit mfs come to the Chi to ship NOT the other way around!
:bryan: maaaaan if this aint the truth then I don't know what is!

I will give it to detroit they can dress despite the city's reputation

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Same year, very different aesthetics
aa3dbb0c1d2d360c1ce9fea901177e83.jpg

latest

Feel like dudes on here are showing their age, I’m 25 now and when I was in middle school and high school (Houston) nobody was trying to dress like any New York shyt, nikkas were trying dress like Kanye West and the Cool Kids. We even had a big clique out here that was completely inspired by the cool kids, while the average kids was rocking the Kanye scarfs/jean jackets/shutter shades. Later on the jerk wave came and a lot of kids hopped on that.

New York hasn’t been relevant to the rest of the country on music or dressing for the past decade.
Speak on it Breh
These mfs Def showing there age!

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same year, very different aesthetics
aa3dbb0c1d2d360c1ce9fea901177e83.jpg

latest

Feel like dudes on here are showing their age, I’m 25 now and when I was in middle school and high school (Houston) nobody was trying to dress like any New York shyt, nikkas were trying dress like Kanye West and the Cool Kids. We even had a big clique out here that was completely inspired by the cool kids, while the average kids was rocking the Kanye scarfs/jean jackets/shutter shades. Later on the jerk wave came and a lot of kids hopped on that.

New York hasn’t been relevant to the rest of the country on music or dressing for the past decade.
What the cool kids got on would still be considered raw even after a decade. :whoo::dame:

That shyt the dips got on would be tacky even though it was fly in 2008