Lets be 100% real, nikkas on the east coast are the best dressed/most style.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
I will say this tho. When it comes to both street, casual, and high fashion...Some of the best shyt I’ve seen was during my study abroad in London earlier this summer :whew::whew::whew::whew::whew:

The Black folks over there be on their shyt! Hell, all of the other races be on their top fashion game too.
Fax.....

When it comes to fashion the European breh s got it on lock. Jamaican and African brehs from Europe be on their food.

Dudes from the south were riding Dips fashion and nobody from NY were dressing like that who had fashion sense. And one more thing Coli brehs, stop saying these rappers can dress or have fashion. They don’t which is why they get stylists that just dress them in labels all day. That isn’t style or fashion, it’s trendy. Know the difference.

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Funny how NY nikkaz say they all dress best when all you are trying to do is emulate and be an Italian or French man.

Everything about dressing extremely well from using a tailor for the right fit, combining colors, combining clothes, the leading brands you nikkaz dream of buying your girl.. this all comes from Paris and Italy. The best dressed men are living in Europe and the few New Yorkers who dress well dress like Europeans, also black Europeans. In Paris black men dress half a million times better than New Yorkers, same for many men in London. I don’t just mean high fashion: I also mean the cool casual dope outfits you see on Pinterest.

Trust me: nobody in Europe is going ‘I want to dress like a New Yorker from Brooklyn or The Bronx lol

Of course you’ll say ‘I meant USA only’ and I would say ‘well there’s your problem right there. You still think it’s 94 and Biggie’s shyt just dropped and the whole world evolves around whatever NY does and Hot 97 bumps: those days are long gone and dead’. Flex could drop 100 bombs and if nobody would ever hear one - does it really fukking matter?

This is facts only.

No shade: NYC is a great city, but dressing well (with rare exceptions) is all Europe
:yeshrug:
fashion houses study us
we inform their collections
they put it out but have to wait for us to shown them how to style it

plus we are talking about within the culture
not that piti uomo menswear half fakkit bs

you just wanna talk greasy where you from on the map bro¿

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
if you talking about the tour tees shyt that's old nyc thrift stores shyt
they got spots that archive tour tees

if you talking about that weird ass dressing like a hair metal band nikkas that's that ghettogothic shyt
hba and the scene they come from been on that shyt

what are you talking about specifically when you say marilyn manson shyt¿

Mfs want to keep taking it back to the 80-90s because they don’t want to face the fact NY hasn’t been setting any trends in damn near 20 years.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Post some pictures of some DMV dudes since y’all claim to be eons ahead of the rest of the US. Lbs

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
”why you worried about how another nikka dress"
:dame:
west coast nikkas be dressing goofy also. bright ass colors and bucket hats and shyt, trying to be wavy, and groovy

I’ll never understand the logic of a man judging the dress code of other men that are handling their business.

If these women out here like it... how does that effect you?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no idea what wave Chicago had in 2006-2008.

I see where you looking at it from somwhat, but in NY nikkas uptown dropped the baggy shyt around 04-05, this is when you seen the Dominican nikkas with the skinny jeans and wife beaters. We didn't come to fw fitted clothes as a result of the Skinny jean wave in like 2009-10.. nikkas had BEEN on that wave for several years prior to that.

This was Back when nikkas use to clown chicago for having ghey rappers :wow:

Then keef nem came and crushed the buildings :wow:

But yeah these guys along with dudes from the west coast really helped usher a new movement of alternative Internet rappers during the late aughts

And along with that came skinny jeans and weird clothing that's still popular now.