Lets all take a minute to recognize the greatest fighting game ever: Tekken 3

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
maybe its the time period for me, remembering cutting school to play sf2 all day and betting money on it, but no fighter is even gonna touch sf2

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Plays Stanlies are so transparent. Lol. M$ releases perhaps one of the greatest fighters ever made, and you obviously bored Larry station fans proceed to wax poetic about lame fighting games released eons ago.

Them games were cool, but the future is now. It's not too late for you guys to jump in that Xbox life. The resolution is just fine friends

You are right up there with ROFL_GUY as one of the worst posters on this site.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Plays Stanlies are so transparent. Lol. M$ releases perhaps one of the greatest fighters ever made, and you obviously bored Larry station fans proceed to wax poetic about lame fighting games released eons ago.

Them games were cool, but the future is now. It's not too late for you guys to jump in that Xbox life. The resolution is just fine friends
You've lost your mind in the stanning

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember me and my boys always used to play this shyt for HOURS....

Favourite fighting game EVER!

I remember every single time someone new showed up and picked Eddy we were straight:scust::scust::scust:

Back then those fire red/black pants that Jin had were :gladbron:
And that Tekken Ball shyt was fun as well!
Who remembers Dr Boskonovitchs being that useless :mjgrin:?

Classic game no doubt.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
3 was dope but Tekken 2 had me and brother up all night every night. I was untouchable with martial law. They had to ban me. He was too fast with the punches. I would tell you to your face before we start "better just start blocking son cos as soon as the announcer goes ROUND 1,FIGHT im punching your face" then when they block high i hit low and follow with the flash kick. :wow:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
tekken 3... the last great game for my mans Jin... used to bust nikkas ass thoroughly with the reversals.. then they'd cry about it, so then i'd have to perfect their asses without using them

tekken 4 i walk into the arcade, ready to use all the moves and combos i've learned, only to find they changed him up completely... never played another tekken again

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tekken 3... the last great game for my mans Jin... used to bust nikkas ass thoroughly with the reversals.. then they'd cry about it, so then i'd have to perfect their asses without using them

tekken 4 i walk into the arcade, ready to use all the moves and combos i've learned, only to find they changed him up completely... never played another tekken again
:dead: he was like the best character in 4 too

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:dead: he was like the best character in 4 too
man you know how long it took me to get him good in tag and 3? and i'm not talking a few combos

i mean i used to step in an actual arcade and beat nikkas ass for HOURS... playstation 2, i wasn't allowed on the sticks.. nikkas used to ban me cause i'd bust their ass with Jin... in tag it was Jin and Jun

then they gonna go and switch up the entire moveset.. everything gone and he basically a new character...

nope :hubie:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
this is the only Tekken game I will ever touch, everything about this was perfect :lolbron:

Hwoarang, Lei Wulong, and Forest Law are the only 3 I really play as :patrice: