Lets all take a minute to recognize the greatest fighting game ever: Tekken 3

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Keep those super 99 hit combos and unrealistic fireballs. There is no such thing as a supermove in the game of life.:wow:
Tekken had super moves, unrealistic fireballs and especially early on, the 10-hit combo gimmick. :ufdup:

Lot of great memories playing this on PS. What yall know about Dr. B? :wow:

Capcom fighters never took a backseat in arcades to Tekken, though, thats ducktales. Also Eddy was :trash: against anyone good.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
M$ releases perhaps one of the greatest fighters ever made, and you obviously bored Larry station fans proceed to wax poetic about lame fighting games released eons ago.

Them games were cool, but the future is now. It's not too late for you guys to jump in that Xbox life. The resolution is just fine friends
I know you're not talking about that rushed beta with 6 characters :russ:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The only downside of it was that Kazuya Mishima wasn't in it. Jin made an excellent debut and had the summer of 1998 on lock.

Hell, 1998 as a whole is a legendary year for videogaming.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Tekken had super moves, unrealistic fireballs and especially early on, the 10-hit combo gimmick. :ufdup:

Lot of great memories playing this on PS. What yall know about Dr. B? :wow:

Capcom fighters never took a backseat in arcades to Tekken, though, thats ducktales. Also Eddy was :trash: against anyone good.

super moves .... u mean the ones that only a idiot would get hit with ....thos sh1ts took 4 seconds to complete.....i dont remember any character in tekken 3 with fireballs.....maybe yoshimitsu the gawd?? idk...

and the ten hit combos,....those were only juggle moves breh, u could always break the animation from a standing position

Tekken 3 was fire in the arcades b and SF was on a slippery slope.... sf4 hadnt come out yet... im not sure if 3 was out but that was never real popular at my arcade...

Eddy could be figured out, but when the game first hit the shelves nobody knew what to do ....nobody had ever seen anything like that ever.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Paul Phoenix high low/ high high unstoppable combo:blessed:

Tekken_tag_tournament_2_paul_phoenix.png

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
super moves .... u mean the ones that only a idiot would get hit with ....thos sh1ts took 4 seconds to complete.....i dont remember any character in tekken 3 with fireballs.....maybe yoshimitsu the gawd?? idk...

and the ten hit combos,....those were only juggle moves breh, u could always break the animation from a standing position
Nah they werent juggle moves, everyone had one or more designated 10-hit combos that required timing and memorization that would perform a canned series of animations whether they blocked or not. Like I said, they started moving away from them in 3 and especially 4 but in 1 and 2 they were designed as an important aspect of the system and were sort of another form of super move, like the charge moves that did 80%+ health. No one said they were effective but they were in the game. :yeshrug:

Devil and Angel had the laser beam projectile and Ogre and Gon spit fireballs literally.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps

Tekken 3 was fire in the arcades b and SF was on a slippery slope.... sf4 hadnt come out yet... im not sure if 3 was out but that was never real popular at my arcade...

Eddy could be figured out, but when the game first hit the shelves nobody knew what to do ....nobody had ever seen anything like that ever.

Alpha 3 was out during that time.

DMR

Killa
Daps
Hwoarang
Eddy
Paul
Heihachi

NO ONE could touch me with them :wow: