Lets all take a minute to recognize the greatest fighting game ever: Tekken 3

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oooh, now I remember why I didn't fukk with Tekken 3. No Jun. Yeah, I was like namco could :camby: with that shyt. That was my wifey. Used to give nikkas the business with her in Tekken 2. Couldn't believe it when I heard she was dead and wasn't in the next installment.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i mastered lei wulong and julia

julia was a beast breh. those custom buttons combos? :ohlawd:

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Plays Stanlies are so transparent. Lol. M$ releases perhaps one of the greatest fighters ever made, and you obviously bored Larry station fans proceed to wax poetic about lame fighting games released eons ago.

Them games were cool, but the future is now. It's not too late for you guys to jump in that Xbox life. The resolution is just fine friends
You're a dumbass. Lol.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
low key ling was a beast if you knew how to use her and switch between her styles. :wow:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Heihachi_Mishima_-_Player_Two_Costume_-_Tekken_3.jpg
:wow: The Coat

The Intro :wow:

man this intro takes me back to old days :wow: shout outs to my cousin for putting on this game

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
This is the one tekken I skipped for some reason. And Tekken 2 was my shyt so I don't know why i never bought this one.

Best fighting game ever? Nah. MvC2 and Capcom vs Snk 2 would like a word with you. :jawalrus:

No friend, with characters like sentinel and cable who ould trap u in a corner with one hit and u could never move, most broken fighting game ever...

Oooh, now I remember why I didn't fukk with Tekken 3. No Jun. Yeah, I was like namco could :camby: with that shyt. That was my wifey. Used to give nikkas the business with her in Tekken 2. Couldn't believe it when I heard she was dead and wasn't in the next installment.

this is where u missed out, they combined kazuya and jun into their son called jin....nikka WAS A BEAST....

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Eddy Gordo: A Buttonmasher's wet dream. :stopitslime:

Reminds me of the time 9 year old me was at my brother's bachelor pad and beat him and all of his roommates with Eddy.
The fury :banderas:
I thought I was the shyt :banderas:
Beating grown men without knowing combos :banderas:

shyt was cool until my younger cousin hopped on, did the bytch made thing and grabbed Eddy too, then won. :demonic:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
fukking classic. Created supreme competition in the 3dfighting genre that virtua fighters learning curve messed up, and was more fluid than its peers. It has been eclipsed by six, but it is a TIER ZERO fighting game for sure.