Let's actually have a hip-hop conversation for once... Does anybody else have "IWW > Illmatic"?

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
if u want to be technical technically nas was spitting better rhyme schemes and all that technically speaking people just did not like content from what he was talking on illmaitc to it was written.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
As far as "bangers" I guess, love both albums tho

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IWW>>>>>

It's basically the Same convo people have with 50 Massacre >>Get Rich

Both IWW/Massacre show much improved song making/Production & more confidence from both artist. And in Nas case he lyrically had no drop off

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
IWW>>>>>

It's basically the Same convo people have with 50 Massacre >>Get Rich

Both IWW/Massacre show much improved song making/Production & more confidence from both artist. And in Nas case he lyrically had no drop off

lmao it was written was actually a good albums massacre like jada said it was a weed plate lmao

definition

im not a cool guy anymore
Daps
if u want to be technical technically nas was spitting better rhyme schemes and all that technically speaking people just did not like content from what he was talking on illmaitc to it was written.

But, TECHNICALLY, what do you think?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Illmaticnis better because it's perfect.

I love It Was Written, I've been playing it nonstop for a few months now. But there's 2-3 songs I constantly skip. There's nothing I skip on Illmatic.

The best songs on Illmatic are also better than the best songs on It Was Written.