Daps
You lebron haters are some weirdos:mjlol:

giphy.gif

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:umad: Ol nobody talks about my man like that ass dikksucking nikka got perturbed

If your father would have taken better ownership in crafting you into a man you wouldn’t have devolved into displaying this kind of groupie behavior in public
Well, Satan crafted you into a cac woman while unfortunately your father crafted you into a insecure emotionally unstable cac supremacist female.

Anywhoo, I've slightly enjoyed this friendly banter with you ma'am but I must bid you adieu. Take solace in the fact that thecoli is a rest haven for "pawg" :cape:...even ones who are insecure cac supremacists. Your obession with the Black male won't be wasted here. Good luck with your future :mjpls:endeavors.

Last edited:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I really disagree but then I can kinda see that.

I mean it’s hard to love the game when all you’re trynna do is play and win but constantly every day, every minute, someone comments about every little thing you do, take shots and ever thing you say, and just constantly say lies or bullshyt about you for he sake of “the joke” or trynna make themselves feel better at his expense.

After awhile thar shyt gets old and can’t be fun.

Martha

:mjlol: Y’all love this narrative man. Like this nikka is hopping on the coli on his burner account looking at the “hate” and :mjcry: ing on some “why they hate me like this?” shyt. Guarantee you he doesn’t give a fukk about what people say and as he shouldn’t. Like y’all always bring up: he’s a multi millionaire who will probably become a billionaire when it’s all said and done and a three time champion, he’s not on some woe is me shyt because of people he doesn’t even know exist are joking at his expense. Please stop it.

Daps
The constant, over the top criticism does. Doesn't even make sense otherwise.
It's "constant" and "over the top" because he's been front and center of the Information Age at its peak. Which funnily enough has created stans and haters alike to Jordan's. I've said it many a time, but in 10-15 years time from now, all the mythologization around his play will probably EXCEED how dudes talk about Jordan's too.

I mean shyt, it's even started now.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Well, Satan crafted you into a cac woman while unfortunately your father crafted you into a insecure emotionally unstable cac supremacist female.

Anywhoo, I've slightly enjoyed this friendly banter with you ma'am but I must bid you adieu. Take solace in the fact that thecoli is a rest haven for "pawg" :cape:...even ones who are insecure cac supremacists. Your obession with the Black male won't be wasted here. Good luck with your future :mjpls:endeavors.
:mjlol:Imagine being the father who raised this