LeThot Left Begging and Snitching To Keep His Season Alive

Representar

All Star
Daps
Bron tried to grab the ref so he could get a 1 game suspension. This way he can duck the fade on Monday :troll:

Can’t get blown off the court if I’m on the sidelines the whole time
rollsafe_1496255828865_60462414_ver1.0_640_480.gif

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Video proof >>>> word of cac cops. :manny:

Stephen A:”Snitchbe, are you fearful that Shaq will not want to talk to you?”

Snitchbe: “No, Id just only feel right to apologize to the man from you know ... bringing him into my situation”

:deadmanny:

Anything >>> Snitching to the police on your teammate because you got yourself caught up fukking some trailer trash cave bytch

“These are y’all Hero’s” - :ahh:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Snitchbe: “No, Id just only feel right to apologize to the man from you know ... bringing him into my situation”

Anything >>> Snitching to the police on your teammate because you got yourself caught up fukking some trailer trash cave bytch

I knew this video would be coming. :gucci: Key word "misstated":stopitslime:. Kobe has never admitted to snitchin on Shaq. Whether he snitched on Shaq or not, we only have the word of cac cops. The cac cops had a "off the record" report. Why was it off the record and why did they publicly report it? The info was already out there as well.

Have cac cops as your heroes brehs.
:mjlol:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Kobe stans bout to ignore this thread :mjlol:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Yeah Lebron isnt really at fault here he had 3 idiots circling him and he kept saying I NEED TO INBOUND THE BALL :russ:

I would have been mad as a motherfukker at that shyt ... especially Al Jeffersons non speaking ass coming all the way around and then standing where I'm trying to go out of bounds.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Yeah Lebron isnt really at fault here he had 3 idiots circling him and he kept saying I NEED TO INBOUND THE BALL :russ:

I would have been mad as a motherfukker at that shyt ... especially Al Jeffersons non speaking ass coming all the way around and then standing where I'm trying to go out of bounds.
Shhhhhhhh

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
1.Goes on National TV doesn’t deny claim
2.Tells Stephen He Wants to Apologize For His Actions That Purposely Involved Shaq
3.Kobe Dikksukers Still In Denial

Kobe Dikksuckers Are The Most Pathetic Useless Sports Faction In America ...Disgusting

Talk To Em God :blessed:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Kobe stans bout to ignore this thread :mjlol:
Nah those pieces of trash don’t have any dignity to begin with ...They are used to making excuses when throwing on that cape for this nikka ....they’ll be in here Dikksucking and looking pathetic just like this clown @Rakim Allah

How disrespectful to the Gawd MC to have a Snitchbe Groupie using his name in vain
:hhh:

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Video proof >>>> word of cac cops. :manny:

No one ever questioned the word of cac cops in a racist town of colorado.. the whole Kobe trial was racial motivated potential lynching that would never have happened if the accuser (who had the entire high school semen in her panties) was black

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
1.Goes on National TV doesn’t deny claim
2.Tells Stephen He Wants to Apologize For His Actions That Purposely Involved Shaq
3.Kobe Dikksukers Still In Denial

Kobe Dikksuckers Are The Most Pathetic Useless Sports Faction In America ...Disgusting

Talk To Em God :blessed:

Bron stans yall

:manny:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nah those pieces of trash don’t have any dignity to begin with ...They are used to making excuses when throwing on that cape for this nikka ....they’ll be in here Dikksucking and looking pathetic just like this clown @Rakim Allah

How disrespectful to the Gawd MC to have a Snitchbe Groupie using his name in vain
:hhh:
Are you a insecure cac supremacist?:mjpls: It's not that serious breh.

I don't know if Kobe snitched on Shaq or not, I wasn't there. But I'm not taking the word of cac cops "off the record". That's just me. :manny: