LeThot Left Begging and Snitching To Keep His Season Alive

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Everyday we’re getting another thread... :sadbron:

...would be a shame if the public sours on him right during his final bow only to later regret not appreciating the last stand of basketball greatness. Despite the stats, he’s definitely on the the backend now ... I really don’t even think he loves the game anymore . It’s just part of a marketing platform for him at this point.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Are you a insecure cac supremacist?:mjpls: It's not that serious breh.

I don't know if Kobe snitched on Shaq or not, I wasn't there. But I'm not taking the word of cac cops "off the record". That's just me. :manny:
Imagine a black father raising his son to be a professional athletes dikkucking groupie who wakes up at the crack of dawn to defend his man on internet chat boards
:scust:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Everyday we’re getting another thread... :sadbron:

...would be a shame if the public sours on him right during his final bow only to later regret not appreciating the last stand of basketball greatness. Despite the stats, he’s definitely on the the backend now ... I really don’t even think he loves the game anymore . It’s just part of a marketing platform for him at this point.

I really disagree but then I can kinda see that.

I mean it’s hard to love the game when all you’re trynna do is play and win but constantly every day, every minute, someone comments about every little thing you do, take shots and ever thing you say, and just constantly say lies or bullshyt about you for he sake of “the joke” or trynna make themselves feel better at his expense.

After awhile thar shyt gets old and can’t be fun.

Martha

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Better question...Are you a cac supremacist female? :mjpls::gurl:
Nope ...but that does sound just like the cave bytch bathroom clerk Snitchbe was fukking on in Colorado tho :mjlol:

And yet you still choose to be his groupie .... :mjlol:

This is what your father raised ...:mjlol:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nope ...but that does sound just like the cave bytch bathroom clerk Snitchbe was fukking on in Colorado tho :mjlol:

And yet you still choose to be his groupie .... :mjlol:

This is what your father raised ...:mjlol:

:jbhmm:Well going by your emotional outburts over an athlete, I've come to the conclusion that your father had a tough time raising you Miss. At least for his his sake, his "Blues Live Matter" rhetoric got through to his melanin deficient daughter.:smugbiden:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm:Well going by your emotional outburts over an athlete, I've come to the conclusion that your father had a tough time raising you Miss. At least for his his sake, his "Blues Live Matter" rhetoric got through to his melanin deficient daughter.:smugbiden:
Snitchbe Didn’t have any problem supporting the blue lives matter movement when he told on his teammate to the law enforcement :mjlol:

Snitchbe didn’t have any problem fukking that Melanin Deficient bathroom mat adjuster
:mjlol:

Yet ...your Dikksucking persist

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Snitchbe Didn’t have any problem supporting the blue lives matter movement when he told on his teammate to the law enforcement :mjlol:

Snitchbe didn’t have any problem fukking that Melanin Deficient bathroom mat adjuster

Yet ...your Dikksucking persist

You brought your emotional breakdown on yourself. I'm not the one who brought Kobe up in this thread ma'am. :manny:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You brought your emotional breakdown on yourself. I'm not the one who brought Kobe up in this thread ma'am. :manny:
didnt bring Snitchbe up to begin with the OP did and I responded ... you see ..this is what happens to groupie dikksuckers who react emotionally over their idols instead of logically like normal well adjusted men ...perhaps if your father had any value for you he would have taught you the difference and you wouldn’t be embarrassing yourself on internet chat websites in this way :mjlol:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
didnt bring Snitchbe up to begin with the OP did and I responded ... you see ..this is what happens to groupie dikksuckers who react emotionally over their idols instead of logically like normal well adjusted men ...perhaps if your father had any value for you he would have taught you the difference and you wouldn’t be embarrassing yourself on internet chat websites in this way :mjlol:
Oh the irony. You have emotionally mentioned the man damn near 20 times in the thread. No need to project. Take ownership of your :mjpls: insecurities ma'am.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Oh the irony. You have emotionally mentioned the man damn near 20 times in the thread. No need to project. Take ownership of your :mjpls: insecurities ma'am.
:umad: Ol nobody talks about my man like that ass dikksucking nikka got perturbed

If your father would have taken better ownership in crafting you into a man you wouldn’t have devolved into displaying this kind of groupie behavior in public

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
constantly every day, every minute, someone comments about every little thing you do, take shots and ever thing you say, and just constantly say lies or bullshyt about you for he sake of “the joke” or trynna make themselves feel better at his expense.
Only proves he's the GOAT :manny: Even his haters hold Lebron to a far higher standard than their own favorites