Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: @ watching this after Homeland's boring episode thinking it would be piff. shyt was just the usual borefest that we all have came to expect from the series

So true, I was 10 minutes in where Glen is talking to Maggie and I almost turned the thing off.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I liked the episode. it was a lot of set up but that was necessary to show how life at the prison has changed over the last few months with the influx of new people and the change in leadership.
Could have lived without Rick and the crazy chick in the woods stuff which was the only let down of the entire episode to me. We don't really need more soul searching with Rick Grimes. We get it...dude is sick of the violence and the pressure of leading the group and he wants to try to give his son as normal a life as possible before the kid turns into a psychopath. Spending half the episode on him and some crazy Irish bytch was not cool. They should have just had Rick ignore Herschel telling him to take his gun and then get ambushed by a group of walkers and having to fight his way back to the prison with just a knife. That would have been way more interesting.

D'Angelo Barksdale is a herb whether in the mean streets of Baltimore or the zombie apocalypse. I am going to enjoy watching him get eaten by some walkers.

That scene in the store where it was raining zombies was a cool as action set piece. I was shocked to see Kyle Gallner's character be the one who got eaten since he is sort of a "name actor", I was expecting Sasha to die.

And I am assuming that someone in the prison is who has somehow infected Carl's nerdy friend (somehow getting hold of some zombie blood and poisoning the kid with it). I hope it is D'Angelo Barksdale and he is working with the Governor to ruin the prison from the inside.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
They got rid of Glen Mazzara, I don't even know who the new show runner is but they hired him to slow it down because Mazzara was ripping through the comic material like a speed demn

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Everybody HAAAAATES Chris' white frieeeeend....
greg_wuliger.jpg

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They got rid of Glen Mazzara, I don't even know who the new show runner is but they hired him to slow it down because Mazzara was ripping through the comic material like a speed demn
New showrunner is Scott Gimple. He has written some of the best reviewed episodes of The Walking Dead like "Clear" and "18 Miles Out".

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its always been in the water
nah, i don't know if its in the water or not but given the time. it's to be assumed that there's some weird diseases floating about their water supply now.

ontop of that, i'm not certainf it's the water that killed young bul, i think it was daryl. dude licked on all his fingers and shook his hand. im guessing if there was some sort of disease floating about, the main characters out in the trenches are some what immune.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rick son that lil muthafuka gonna cause issues he need his ass whooped thinking he grown .. Rick letting him get outta hand

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I would assume they'd be boiling the water anyway

definitely some kind of virus going around though. to be clear, they've already come to the conclusion that they're all infected already with the zombie virus. so is this something else? seems kinda corny and convoluted to introduce another virus. but at the same time I guess it would be kinda realistic that all types of viruses might be popping up in the conditions they're living in

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
I would assume they'd be boiling the water anyway

definitely some kind of virus going around though. to be clear, they've already come to the conclusion that they're all infected already with the zombie virus. so is this something else? seems kinda corny and convoluted to introduce another virus. but at the same time I guess it would be kinda realistic that all types of viruses might be popping up in the conditions they're living in

Or someone is contaminating the skirt steak :mjpls:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
The fukk was that roof made out of mud and why was it so damn weak? How the hell all those zombies get up there in the first place and the roof didn't cave in before? This shyt already don't make no sense oh and this nikka d a raging alcoholic in the zombie apocalypse....
still cannot get over wallace:sadbron:
Daryl bout to have a "have a seat" moment :sitdown:
zombie apocalypse breh #new rules

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
its always been in the water
:wtb:
If its always been in the water then we would be watching a show about zombies wandering the world bumping into one another because there would be no humans left.
Why is everyone thinking its a new virus/disease and not that someone in the prison is infecting people.
That kid from Everybody Hates Chris said he felt sick and then he seemed to be burning up by how sweaty he was and how he rushed to the showers...those are all things that happen to you when a zombie bites/scratches you.
And based on that sneak peak they showed on the Talking Dead somebody is already feeding the zombies which is what is drawing them to the fences so the most logical conclusion is that Rick and them have a saboteur in their midst.