Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
spin_prod_232467801

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
paul johnson on the chopping block, I know he won in athens three years in a row( lost them other three years) but if they don't make bowl game, he gone, I like him too, I wish he had better players , but it is what it is, the defense should have been able to hold, no matter what the offense is

harbaugh supposed to be the quarterback whisperer, Michigan losing is on him but he should at least get another year

that benedict slander reminded me of when I worked for Morehouse and the athletic director bragged about only leaving the state three times; South Carolina (Benedict), Tennessee( Lane) and Alabama (Miles), everybody esle they play in state as to why they would play Stillman, they might go to florida to play Edward Waters

Literally everything i was gonna day to you, the homie told you a few posts later. Harbaugh spit the team in position to win every rivalry game (except for the first Buckeye game when we got whooped) and the Penn State game. He literally should’ve won every other game. Players just didn’t produce. Fumbles. Picks. Missed receivers. He can’t go out there for them.

One of our host does not want to hold Harbaugh accountable for the shyt show at QB.

You gon respect that co-host breh. :usure:

This is where most people lose me, If you watched the games you can see routes getting open and plays developing. Harbs can’t go out there and throw it for speight or O’Korn. I highly doubt he spent the year ignoring trying to improve qb accuracy.

I’ll give a couple examples, in the osu game there was a wheel route that our te ran and by play design it was wide open for a td, O’Korn over threw him. There was another crossing type route that the te ran for a first down if completed, O’Korn over threw him, and in the fourth quarter to keep a drive alive on another simple crossing route O’Korn over threw him, and there are various other examples. You can teach and prepare all you want but if the guy ain’t executing then, we can not progress or win.

I’m comfortable with Harbs because one, i don’t know anyone better to replace him, he’s getting talent back A2, and i feel like we are a good qb and wr talent development away from a dynamic season. We lost a game MSU because the punter couldn’t handle the snap, we stop osu on a 4th down, they give it to them, that’s the way the ball bounces, but he’s kept us competitive and we are trending up, verses down.

:Youfinishednow:

Like I’ve explained several times, picking a qb is not as easy as it sounds, especially to run a pro style game plan. I say it all the time success on Friday does not equate Saturday success, hopefully shae, and joe will be the future.

Where i am hard on harbs is refusing to adapt game plan to personnel/situation, on the fly, he needed to switch up some things in games and he wasn’t,

:Mellooreally:

Trying to get rid of the drop top doc

:ufdup: That’s your ass, i see I’m going to really have to book a flight to Cleveland and make a road trip

Grab 2 seats breh. Ima come with. :violent:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Apologies but a brotha is moving and lazy at the same damn time. Ep was recorded last Thursday but we here now!!!!!!!! On this ep we discuss:
- NCAA betting
- UT best team in last 20 yrs??
- UF Gator tomfoolery
- PCP gives thoughts on "Last Chance U"
- No Sleep goes off the deep end on multiple occasions (:demonic:)
- RIP Darius Minor
- Words & Dirtbag Words of Wisdom

Twitter: loicpodcast
IG: loicpodcast

Intro: Isley Bros- Work to Do
Outro: DJ Quik-Central Ave
@No Sleep @portcityplaya @DropTopDoc

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Aint no bigger bandwagon fans than both Alabama and Florida State, At least Notre Dame fans Catholic (at least I hope), At least I was in Georgia Tech stadium when they were trying to get me to go there school. At least I was at Auburn twice in club seats. Most of y'all never even been in Tuscaloosa, and the only reason you was in Florida was when you was driving to Orlando or Miami or Tampa (if you outgrew Orlando/Miami - Miami is overrated) No one was screaming Alabama when Alabama was sorry, at least Auburn had Terry and Tubberville.

oh, and Georgia Tech is an Addias school and Demaryius Thomas (The World Champion) did sell that T-shirt, but we still broke Deshaun Watson leg and beat Clemson twice, now get hype to Tashad Choice

daemonova

Daps
Pruitt_Family_575627_ver1.0_640_360.JPG
Jeremy Pruitt and wife, if he can find nothing that look better than that in Knoxville, Tennessee need to give the land back to Georgia they stole.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Aint no bigger bandwagon fans than both Alabama and Florida State, At least Notre Dame fans Catholic (at least I hope), At least I was in Georgia Tech stadium when they were trying to get me to go there school. At least I was at Auburn twice in club seats. Most of y'all never even been in Tuscaloosa, and the only reason you was in Florida was when you was driving to Orlando or Miami or Tampa (if you outgrew Orlando/Miami - Miami is overrated) No one was screaming Alabama when Alabama was sorry, at least Auburn had Terry and Tubberville.
@portcityplaya official enemy of the podcast?

daemonova

Daps
@portcityplaya official enemy of the podcast?
he a aint fans so yeah, kamera gonna have them same ODB problems, im glad them aint my problems, Julio just trying to get his real estate business poppin, and tom Brady fukk nannies like his boy affleck

and if we talking ports, Savannah better than New Orleans anyway, Mobile :scust: