Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
paul johnson on the chopping block, I know he won in athens three years in a row( lost them other three years) but if they don't make bowl game, he gone, I like him too, I wish he had better players , but it is what it is, the defense should have been able to hold, no matter what the offense is

harbaugh supposed to be the quarterback whisperer, Michigan losing is on him but he should at least get another year

that benedict slander reminded me of when I worked for Morehouse and the athletic director bragged about only leaving the state three times; South Carolina (Benedict), Tennessee( Lane) and Alabama (Miles), everybody esle they play in state as to why they would play Stillman, they might go to florida to play Edward Waters

This is where most people lose me, If you watched the games you can see routes getting open and plays developing. Harbs can’t go out there and throw it for speight or O’Korn. I highly doubt he spent the year ignoring trying to improve qb accuracy.

I’ll give a couple examples, in the osu game there was a wheel route that our te ran and by play design it was wide open for a td, O’Korn over threw him. There was another crossing type route that the te ran for a first down if completed, O’Korn over threw him, and in the fourth quarter to keep a drive alive on another simple crossing route O’Korn over threw him, and there are various other examples. You can teach and prepare all you want but if the guy ain’t executing then, we can not progress or win.

I’m comfortable with Harbs because one, i don’t know anyone better to replace him, he’s getting talent back A2, and i feel like we are a good qb and wr talent development away from a dynamic season. We lost a game MSU because the punter couldn’t handle the snap, we stop osu on a 4th down, they give it to them, that’s the way the ball bounces, but he’s kept us competitive and we are trending up, verses down.

One of our host does not want to hold Harbaugh accountable for the shyt show at QB.

:Youfinishednow:

Like I’ve explained several times, picking a qb is not as easy as it sounds, especially to run a pro style game plan. I say it all the time success on Friday does not equate Saturday success, hopefully shae, and joe will be the future.

Where i am hard on harbs is refusing to adapt game plan to personnel/situation, on the fly, he needed to switch up some things in games and he wasn’t,

Harbaugh and the host need to be fired :scust:

:Mellooreally:

Trying to get rid of the drop top doc

:ufdup: That’s your ass, i see I’m going to really have to book a flight to Cleveland and make a road trip

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Don’t get snatched up flying into Cleveland word to my nikka @Illeye buckmatic :Unoudonebuckedup:. We gonna be sending @No Sleep @Lucky_Lefty @portcityplaya that ransom request :DemBuckeyes:

They gonna have me in a dark room watching all things osu for days on end :mjcry:

Smitty: we got the doc :shaq:

Lucky: :stopitslime: we don’t negotiate with terrorist

Smitty ::ufdup: that’s his ass

Me: :Throwthetowel:i can’t take no more buckeye tv

:laff:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
They gonna have me in a dark room watching all things osu for days on end :mjcry:

Smitty: we got the doc :shaq:

Lucky: :stopitslime: we don’t negotiate with terrorist

Smitty ::ufdup: that’s his ass

Me: :Throwthetowel:i can’t take no more buckeye tv

:laff:
We gonna have you in a room with this blasting on a loop

With your eyes taped open looking at this pic

Wj0K0Xi.jpg